The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

Thanks so much Britt :hugs:
Some girls told me that it could be implantation bleeding. & I had a BnB friend tell me that FRERs dont get evaps like most other HPTs....i really hope this is it.

Shouldn't my temp drop tomorrow if its AF? It increased today...im so confused, My BBT chart is in my sig.

my temp has also rised from 36.66 to 37! still no sign of AF and i have a dodgy stomach , light cramps

guppy your bleeding sounds like what i had friday. i was sure that i was out ( still unsure now but no sign of AF).
No blood when i wiped but when i checked my cervix bright red blood. i posted in the preggo section to see if any of the girls on there had gotten implantation bleeding, and they described it as that.
just wait and see if AF arrives. since friday i have had nothing. my AF is due this friday, and i dont know why but i am just sure she is going to get me - although i have lots of preg symptoms... including this metallic taste like i been sucking money - which started when i had this bleed.
fingers crossed for all of us.
I am going to test on Sunday if AF hasnt shown....

Well girls, if im not preggo or AF is on her way, i have no idea what is going on with my body! My temp is not only the highest i've recorded this month, but its the highest temp recording since ive been charting! It was 98.23 degrees F, so if AF is on her way, than everything i know about charing is wrong! And im betting thats not the case! :yipee:

Hey girls,

Well I am CD30 now and was due on yesterday and have still not come on. I am giving myself until tomorrow before I seriously consider testing. I was so sure I was going to come on as yesterday I had dull aches and kept rushing to the loo to check.

Last night, I crashed at 9.30pm and woke up twice during the night. I have been like this for nine days now, utterly exhausted but constantly waking. I woke with dull aches and was sure I had come on during the night, but nothing.

Something strange did happen though, I got a stitch like pain on the left hand side just as I was laying in bed. It was as if something was pulling and lasted about 30 seconds to a minute.

Also, I woke this morning and kept gagging when trying to brush teeth. Then when I stopped I constantly kept gagging and have done on way to work. I still have dull aches and feel wet as if she has started.

I checked my cervix and there was no blood but the tissue was slightly pale yellow and streaked with mucus as if a snail had gone over it (sorry)! :cry::shrug:

xx

Hunni, i think thats a GREAT sign!!!!
You should def test, i think you'll have a happy surprise!!! :wohoo:

I dont think I will as I feel so sure she is around the corner :cry:

Why is it that I have no cramps all month and the day I am due and then overdue I get dull aches .... it must be her :shrug:

Why is it that I have no cramps all month and the day I am due and then overdue I get dull aches .... it must be her :shrug:

Hi hun

I have had 2 children and both times have had serious AF pains around the time she was due, it is perfectly natural as everything is stretching in there, I was in agony with my first, I thought I was MC the pains were that bad but there was no bleeding. I think its always worse with your first as your body has never been stretched like that before.

Guppy, I am so sorry to hear you think AF is on her way, fingers crossed for you hun that its implantation bleeding, or just a real light flow but still PG.

Keep us posted sweet. xxxx

I just tested with FMU and i got positives on both a FRER & ANSWER HPT!!! :wohoo:
Granted that the line is still very very faint and light, it was def. there and it def. appeared well within the 3 minute mark on both tests! Def. not evap lines!!!!!

This is my *OFFICIAL* announcement to BnB!!! Thanks so much girls!!!!!!!!!

Hi hun

I have had 2 children and both times have had serious AF pains around the time she was due, it is perfectly natural as everything is stretching in there, I was in agony with my first, I thought I was MC the pains were that bad but there was no bleeding. I think its always worse with your first as your body has never been stretched like that before.

Guppy, I am so sorry to hear you think AF is on her way, fingers crossed for you hun that its implantation bleeding, or just a real light flow but still PG.

Keep us posted sweet. xxxx

Thanks Hun .... Its so strange as it really feels like AF.

I feel so nervous and have a horrible feeling in the back of my throat. I feel like I want to be sick, the nerves are that bad. Keep gagging....

I guess I don’t know what to expect and been through this a few times before and she always turned up!

x

Small update....

Slight headaches on and off but think its where my brain is doing overtime!

Still feeling slightly queasy, could be nerves. Had toast for breakfast, was so hungry but couldn’t eat much of it. Stomach aches still around but not as strong. No blood. Cervix still slimy!
x

I just tested with FMU and i got positives on both a FRER & ANSWER HPT!!! :wohoo:
Granted that the line is still very very faint and light, it was def. there and it def. appeared well within the 3 minute mark on both tests! Def. not evap lines!!!!!

OMG Congratulations, what a lovely Xmas pressie!!! well done hun xx

wooo hoo congrats! That's wonderful news you must be so excited!! :happydance:

brilliant news x x x A happy and healthy 9 months to you x x

Right, you have probably had enough for me but I thought I would post an update :thumbup:

CD30 - AF due yesterday so nearly a full two days late .... current signs:

Slightly sore right nipple
Very bloated
Constant exhaustion, early nights an waking up
Slight dull ache in tummy
Headaches every so often
Slight ache in right leg
Been queasy all day and unable to finish meals

Dont know whether having these signs as scared / nervous.

Keep checking cervix for blood but tissue is slight pale yellow and slimy!

:shrug::shrug::shrug:
xx

Congrats!!! See, there was no need to stress! Easier said than done I know lol.

Out of interest girls..( i am new so still dont know all the abbreviations) I Get severe ov pains and my AF is very regular now, i ovulated Friday night/saturday early hours...did the deed both Friday night Saturday morn and Saturday night and Sunday for good measure..(sorry if TMI) we've been trying for a little while, 4 months actually and a friend introduced me to here... i have learnt so much already, now today at about lunchtime, i have started to get very mild cramps very low down, lower than period and in the centre, my CM if that is what you call it has been slightly heavier today and creamy, with a little spot in it... just one! lol what does this sound like to those of you in the know? i am due on xmas eve, when would be the very earliest i could test please?? any info would be so so so so so soooo welcome... thanks guys x

Out of interest girls..( i am new so still dont know all the abbreviations) I Get severe ov pains and my AF is very regular now, i ovulated Friday night/saturday early hours...did the deed both Friday night Saturday morn and Saturday night and Sunday for good measure..(sorry if TMI) we've been trying for a little while, 4 months actually and a friend introduced me to here... i have learnt so much already, now today at about lunchtime, i have started to get very mild cramps very low down, lower than period and in the centre, my CM if that is what you call it has been slightly heavier today and creamy, with a little spot in it... just one! lol what does this sound like to those of you in the know? i am due on xmas eve, when would be the very earliest i could test please?? any info would be so so so so so soooo welcome... thanks guys x

Hey, we are similar, I am due on Xmas Eve, obviously hopefully not, so that should make you 3-4dpo, I am 5 dpo, I used an ovulation predictor kit and I had my surge Wed, ovulated Thur, so I count Friday as my 1dpo. I too am on my 4th cycle and this is the first month I used an OPK and it has come to light I am ovulating later than I thought. It seems too early hun but not impossible for implantation, even though you can have cramps with that and a slight bleed, now I have had 2 kids already and not once did I experience that nor did my newly preggie friends. It still could be post ovulation cramps, but then you have the increase in CM. Its still early days hun, so unfortunately hun your just gonna have to wait, the two week wait is awful.

If you go onto ebay you can buy in bulk, lol, 10miu ultra early pregnancy strips for about £3 for 20! You could start testing at 9dpo, but this is still early but not unheard of to get a BFP.

Lots of baby dust hunnie xx

Here is some help with abbrevatons:-

BFP BIG FAT POSITIVE
BFN BIG FAT NEGATIVE
DPO DAYS PAST OVULATION
TWW TWO WEEK WAIT
TTC TRYING TO CONCEIVE
DH DEAR HUSBAND
OH OTHER HALF
CM CERVICAL MUCUS
CP CERVICAL POSITION
HPT HOME PREGNANCY TEST