The eventful birth of Melody Izabelle - 5/09/10

Congrats, havent read it yet, just earmarking it for later, beautiful pics xx

well done you, it was a long slog, but you got there in the end, and she is beautiful. it's looking unlikely things will be all lovely and natural for me, but i am coming to terms with the fact that it doesn't matter one bit - when we started ttc (sooooo long ago!) we were trying for a baby, not a birth, so as long as you have your beautiful, healthy baby at the end of it, how you get there really isn't important.

hope you are healing well, and el is looking after you.

:hugs::kiss:

Maybe its the pregnancy hormones, but i was crying reading that, tears streaming down my face.

You had a tough time of it, but as they say it is all worth it in the end and the pain is soon forgotten.

Bloody hell...if im crying reading a birth story what am i gonna be like when its my turn, im going to be a wreck when i actually hold my baby!

Brought a little tear to my eye, the c-section part is exactly what happened to me. Well done you were brilliant! your baby is absolutely gorgeous xx

OMG, absolutely gorgeous! Congrats mummy, hope Melody brings you all the joy in the world. :flower:

Congrats hun, shes gorgeous and I love her name. I am sorry the birth wasnt how you planned it to be. I understand how scared you were being told you were going for a section and having all of these forms thrown at you.
Im just glad shes here safe. Lots of love xxx

Well done and big congratulations! It sounds hard work but all worth it :) x

Bloody hell, you're so strong! She's beautiful, I'm so happy that you have your little family :)

awww what an amazing story, you did really well,congrats to you both on a beautiful daughter xx

Such an amazing story!! I think your daughter is gorgeous! Well done flower! You did so so well! xxxxx

Oh wow well done you! What a trauma! My natural birth went to shit to so I totally know where you're coming from but these tiny people are just worth it all. Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world Melody.

Your story is amazing - and Melody is absolutely gorgeous! :happydance: Congratulations! :happydance:

Welled right up! :D

You are amazing, Melody is amazing, well done sweetheart, I'm so super happy for you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huge congratulations. I may possibly be crying slightly with happiness right now. xx

Wow Drazic a big congratulations, you must be exhausted. She's adorable xxx

Thanks for all the kind messages girls. It was hard work, but I would do it all again in a second for her - totally 100% worth it! I can't believe she is a week old already. Best week of my entire life. :cloud9:

pink.crazy, I got it from ebay - the make is 'darkside' - they are very cool but come up small if you are looking for them. She is tiny and still in newborn and I think that one is supposed to the 3 months! -x-

Just sat here & blubbed away reading your story.

I am so truly happy she is here & you will make the best mummy ever

Lots of lvoe xxx

aw, happy 1 week old to melody. it must be going so fast now that she's finally here, and here i am having the slowest few weeks of my life waiting for our little man!!! enjoy every second xx

WELL DONE YOU for staying so strong through your ordeal!! I can't imagine how scared you must have been .. the relief must have been incredible when you heard that little cry. She is absolutely gorgeous, congrats honey xx ps, where DID you get that stripey t-shirt? I love it!!! :) lol

i'm sure i've seen a similar t-shirt in debenhams, bluezoo i think it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->