The eventful birth of Melody Izabelle - 5/09/10

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! :D I really love her name! :thumbup:

Thanks so much for sharing your story, it sounds as though you did fantastically well, and i'm so glad everything turned out ok for you in the end :hugs:

wow what a story!! i'm on my 7th day of 'pre-labour' wuth contractions getting stronger then stopping so i sympathise with early part of yr story. so glad you're all doing well and settled at home. beautiful pics too x

Huge congratulations to you on the birth of the beautiful Melody. It sounded like a very scary labour but you should be so proud of how well you did. I had an anterior lip as well and understand the frustration of the failure to progress

:hugs:

Her mum really does rock! Well done for doing everything that you needed to do to bring her into the world safely, what a birth story!

Drazic hun i had no idea you had had your little lady!!! been off for a while with moving etc.
so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Well done you! That story made me burst into tears!!! Very proud of you.
Am sure Edan was looking down and was also proud of you all xxxxxxx

Huge Congrats Drazic, big hugs for you both XXX

Many congrats on Melody's birth:happydance: :D How did I miss that ? :dohh:

Aw hun what an ordeal for you both, she is beautiful and I love her name. I also love her teeshirt where did you get it??? xxx

Congratulations!! She is beautiful :hugs:

What an amazing birth story. :happydance:

aww tht made me cry! im so happy for you x you did a great job xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back