The eventful birth of Melody Izabelle - 5/09/10

Wow, so long...I can't even imagine.

You did fantastically and have a stunning little daughter to show for it!

She is so beautiful. Well done. Look at how happy you both look in that pic. Congrats.

PS: smartypants nursey moment..the IV fluid was probably Hartmanns. It's used to replace body fluid and mineral salts ;)

Congrats hun! I love her name, its my first choice for my next baby if its a girl!

She is so beautiful. Well done. Look at how happy you both look in that pic. Congrats.

PS: smartypants nursey moment..the IV fluid was probably Hartmanns. It's used to replace body fluid and mineral salts ;)

That was it! Hartmanns. Thanks hun! :)

bloody hell that was a bit traumatic glad all is well congrats.xx

aww that was beautiful. shes so cute and you did so good!!

aww she is lovely and i love her name, ur birth sounded horedus but im glad it all turned out great in the end.

She's beautiful hun. Congratulations and well done xx

Oh wow you were so brave! And that solution in the drip you were talking about that sounded like Hellmans is "Hartmanns Solution" in case you wanted to know lol.

Congratulations!!!! xxx

Melody is gorgeous and you were such a trooper all the way through. Must of been such a scary experience but she is healthy and that's the main thing. So happy for you and your family! Hope you are settling in at home with your new addition.

I'm so late in reading this but OMG what a gorgeous little girl you have hun:cloud9:

Well done and HUGE congratulations to you and your OH xxx

Wooohoooo!!! Huge congrats! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"