The final three!

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
Think we've finally agreed on names we like!

We've not come to a decision on his surname yet...if we were having a girl, we had pretty much agreed on using mine [Daniels] because his really didn't go with our choice of name [Madison Fountain...think it sounds like a holiday resort or something!] :lol:

Now I wouldn't mind using his surname to go with our boys names, but then if we have a girl next time we'd be in the same situation again! I've already been married once and don't believe in doing it a second time, and he is fine with this...but as Daniels is essentially a made-up name, not my maiden name, he did once say he'd consider changing his name to mine as he didn't really feel much connection to his.

BUT is it silly using my surname when it would be ____ Jack Daniels? :lol:

Hope that all made sense...what would you do? And please vote in the poll, we can't decide!

I voted Finley Jack :flower:, but I also really love Alfie Jack :thumbup:. I dont think it matters too much about your surname being Daniels, he's not going to be writing his full name every day. It'll only be on forms etc, so I dont see that it matters :shrug:. I think that your OH thinking about changing his surname to the same as yours is a lovely gesture :winkwink:. xx

I like alfie jack i think it's lovely x

Thanks for the replies/votes everyone! :)

I loved Alfie when I was pregnant but our neighbours cat is Alfie! :haha:

I voted Finley Jack.... sooo cute!

I prefer Finley Jack Daniels to Finley Jack Fountain... but would be a bit hesitant to have "Jack Daniels". On the other hand, your son would prob find that cool someday.... so i would say go for it!

Haha yeah I did know a cat called Alfie once too! :lol:

At the moment I'm also swaying towards Finley...OH is thinking Richey...well we've got a few months left yet! :)

I voted for Alfie but tbh, it was a close call between Alfie and Finaly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->