The fucking school.

Kim

Reaction score
The fucking school. call me none communicative they wanna see non communicative they got it

Sorry my kids school have said this and i go to every meeting they set up with my kids.

My kids shower every night and most mornings. Their unifroms are washed dried and ironed every night. The school say the kids are dirty.

i am sooooo pissed off sorry forranting just needed to get it out.

Sorry to hear this Kim! In what situation did they tell you this. As a teacher I find this disgusting behaviour by them!!

how ******ed. school's are so horrible nowadays, my neighbor, her daughter brought home a letter that she had written in class for a project, and it was pretty much begging for 2$ for pizza day. the teacher had them write a "persuasive" letter to get their parents to give them 2$. the letter ended up along the lines of, "i will do all the dishes, babysit, clean the house. if i don't get this 2$ i'm liable to starve" blah blah. i was shocked. this girl is only 8 years old. school's are gone to hell lately i think.

no offense Lynnie :D i know there are good teachers out there :D:D

anyways tho kim i wouldn't worry about it if i were you just keep on going how you are :D:D you're doing a great job xx

OMG!!!! that is outrageous! I would complain if a school said that about my son! or my daughter when she starts! ooooo that'd upset me and make me sooooooooooo cross :evil: . hope you are ok chick x x x

They came up to me and said your childrens hygiene isn ot unacceptable and we have contacted social services about this.

We then went into a private room and she said how doyou feel about this i said calmly (whcihc is a surprise to me) thta i cannot see what more i can do when the childrens clothes are ironed washed and the children shower every night and most mornings. This was dismissed by her and she said well there hygiene is not good.

They have also spoke to the school welfare officer who spoke to another parent who works with them about passing her details on to me. Thing is i know this woman very well and she was heping me out the best she could as a friend and now she is doing it as a job too.

What more can a parent do?

Kids (7 of them 5 of which are at school) shower every night.
5 uniforms washed and ironed every night.
Clean underwear is sorted out night before so ready for next day.
They dont wear underwear for bed so i know they are putting clean on in morning.

Please someone tell me what more i am to do.
They go to all appiontments the need to. Doctors dentists opticians.

I do more than some parents and i get picked on for it, ihave a friend who has one child at the school, she washes her jumper twice a weekk if it has yoghurt on she leaves it and dont get pulled up for it so why me?

That really bad, what a shame they have yo pick on you Kim when clearly by the sounds of it they have no reason to!

Crikey :| I'm not sure what you can do but try & go higher in the department (social services) & submit a complaint! You can't do nothing! Cheeky buggers :shock:

You can go to board of goveners or education board to make a complaint abot treatment

Sounds well out of order to me hun :?

Kim,

It sounds like you have a cause for complaint here! I can't understand why the school have reported you as I can tell you are doing everything you cn for your kids. The school shoulld at leats have sppoken to you first before saying anything to social services.

it is schools like this that give teachers a bad name, I teach in a very socially deprived area but we as a school try our very hardest to keep our parents, informed, supported and involved in all areas of school life.

I am really sorry that the ystem has let you down. You MUST complain to the LEA and social services about how you have been treated.

Thank you all for listening to me go on and yes i think i will take this further for i feel so bullied by them.

xxxx

Kim,

Did they justify their statement?

What about the kids hygene is unacceptable?
Who made the statement, teacher or Head Master/Mistress?

I think what you are saying you do in terms of washing/ironing daily is way over the top!

Have Social Services contacted you?
At least they will provide you a clear statement of the concern.
I would call them and work with themt o clear the issue.

Hope all gets sorted soon.

let us know how u get on babe :hugs: xx

Which telford school was this?

Must say im surprised and shocked, hope it all sorted soon.

xxx

That's ridiculous :twisted:

ImTheDaddy said:

Did they justify their statement?

What about the kids hygene is unacceptable?
Who made the statement, teacher or Head Master/Mistress?

Have Social Services contacted you?

No they s have not justified anything. What i have said here is theirs words.

Apparently the children smell of urine. How when they shower every night most mornings and the mornings they dont shower they strip wash using soap and water.

It is the deputy head that has done this complaint.

Socialservices not contacted me as yet but they have spoke to the school (obviously) and they have contacted my health visitors.

Ifound out yesterday that Social services will be at the atTACk meeting on monday. (TAC team around the child meetin i call attack for that is how it feels)

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Which telford school was this?

xxx

This is the new super duper school HLC Hadley Telford

what a bunch of asses. sorry you have to deal with this hun. its not fair especially as there's way worse situations out there that kids are in, but they ignore things like that and pick on undeserving people. hugs for you...you can get through this :D

I dont beleive it i had a phone call tonight tobe told that the teacher at the school does not like piercings.

That is why she has it in for me and my family for i have my lip pierced my tongue and my eyebrow.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

How dare someone pick on another family just because of their look

Dude! That is F-ing Bull Shit. There are children out there being harmed and they are picking on the children that are loved. Well Justice will be served when the Child Service see what a good mom you are .......Screw them. I would file charges for Slandering your name....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->