the gender predictors are all wrong.

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

after my scan said yesterday that i was having a boy i began to think - the chinese gender predictor and all the others found on the net have been wrong - they all said i was having a girl.

anyone else?

Here here! I'm having a boy and EVERYTHING pointed to me having a girl, from the wedding ring test to the 'more reliable' heart rate method. Even the old wives tale quiz on the net said 100% chance of a girl!

Um - wrong!

I dont trust all those online gender thingies anyway lol.

congrats to you both tho :)

:hugs:

lol i did these too and it told me i was having a boy. Its a load of rubbish cos i'm having a girl.

but you know they're all just old wives' tales right? Things like how you are carrying, the heart rate and the wedding ring thing, I mean, biologically how could a baby's sex affect the outcomes? I do them for fun but I don't believe them for one second!

All of mine so far have pointed to a boy. We find out tomorrow :happydance:

The chinese predictor was the only one that was right for me. It's good for a giggle but it's just pure fluke what they say xx

All mine said i was having a boy and i'm having a girl! Good for fun but defo not to be taken seriously! Thank goodness we have a way to find out for sure eh??? x x x x

most of mine were right but a couple said boy which were wrong

they were all correct with my other 2 which is why i thought i would try again

Same with me, everything told me i was having a girl but it's all wrong i'm having a boy! x

yup same i got told i was going to have a girl but hes definatly a boy! lol x

Mine all came out boy and i'm having a girl!
Course, it all just makes me doubt the sonographer though - what if the gender predictions are right and our scans were wrong???!!!!!!!

Most of the ones I found have been wrong, maybe 2 have been right.

lol, :rofl:. all were wrong for me too, all said i was having a girl, i was convinced i was having a girl not because of that but just had a feeling, but it was all wrong cos im having a lil boy. :happydance: lol. xx

They have a 50 percent chance of getting it right or wrong ;)

Here here! I'm having a boy and EVERYTHING pointed to me having a girl, from the wedding ring test to the 'more reliable' heart rate method. Even the old wives tale quiz on the net said 100% chance of a girl!

Um - wrong!

Ditto exactly the same!!!

hi,

after my scan said yesterday that i was having a boy i began to think - the chinese gender predictor and all the others found on the net have been wrong - they all said i was having a girl.

anyone else?

It seems to be a season for boys though, I know of about 8 people from work and old friends who are pregnant and all expecting boys. I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->