The Girls and I are in a fight...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by littlemamana, Nov 20, 2011.

1. littlemamana

littlemamana Mommy to Colin

I am having some problems with the girls. About two weeks ago I had to go to a maternity store to buy a new bra because all of my bras were cutting into me. I went and found out that I had gone up a whole cup size! I went from a 34B to a 36C. Well, I got a maternity bra equipped for breastfeeding when LO arrives. I only got one so I could try it and make sure it was right for me... Well it was! For about two weeks and now IT'S cutting into me. My boobs are now really big compared to what they were. When will the madness stop? What are you girls doing for bras right now? I can't afford to keep buying them... ugh.

2. Wantingbbbump

Wantingbbbump Airyonna is here 4/2/2012

I just bought some cheep bras and will spend more when I am closer to having Airyonna. Good luck!!

3. Jaylynne

Jaylynne Well-Known Member

Yeah I just got bigger bras on clearance at a dept store. They're getting tight too but I don't feel bad since I only spent $5 on them (wicked deal!). it's pointless spending money on bras until pregnancy is done because I have no idea what size I might be!

4. Kristin52

Kristin52 Well-Known Member

I don't wear one 95% of the time :p

5. littlemamana

littlemamana Mommy to Colin

See, I wish I could do this! It's sooo much more comfortable to just not wear one. I just feel so exposed if I don't though :haha: even when I'm just around my house.

6. Jaylynne

Jaylynne Well-Known Member

How the hell do you pull that off??? I don't when at home but my nips get ridiculously hard at random times and would be totally embarrassing if some stranger saw lol

7. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

I'm hardley wearing them! HAHA. Since it's cold now I can just wear layers and it's not obvious I've gone natural :blush:

8. erikab922

erikab922 Well-Known Member

I have loads of those bra extenders, which make the bra more comfortable around my chest but don't really do anything for the cup size - at least I still get support, though.

9. kat2504

kat2504 Well-Known Member

There is no point buying any nursing bras until the last couple of weeks of your pregnancy. Your bra size is likely to have gone up again by then.

i got myself properly refitted at an expensive bra shop.

then I went to the supermarket and got cheap bras in my new size. 2 for 12 pounds. One black one white, job done!