The Girls and I are in a fight...

littlemamana

Mommy to Colin
Reaction score
I am having some problems with the girls. About two weeks ago I had to go to a maternity store to buy a new bra because all of my bras were cutting into me. I went and found out that I had gone up a whole cup size! I went from a 34B to a 36C. Well, I got a maternity bra equipped for breastfeeding when LO arrives. I only got one so I could try it and make sure it was right for me... Well it was! For about two weeks and now IT'S cutting into me. My boobs are now really big compared to what they were. When will the madness stop? What are you girls doing for bras right now? I can't afford to keep buying them... ugh.

I just bought some cheep bras and will spend more when I am closer to having Airyonna. Good luck!!

Yeah I just got bigger bras on clearance at a dept store. They're getting tight too but I don't feel bad since I only spent $5 on them (wicked deal!). it's pointless spending money on bras until pregnancy is done because I have no idea what size I might be!

I don't wear one 95% of the time :p

See, I wish I could do this! It's sooo much more comfortable to just not wear one. I just feel so exposed if I don't though :haha: even when I'm just around my house.

I don't wear one 95% of the time :p

How the hell do you pull that off??? I don't when at home but my nips get ridiculously hard at random times and would be totally embarrassing if some stranger saw lol

I'm hardley wearing them! HAHA. Since it's cold now I can just wear layers and it's not obvious I've gone natural :blush:

I have loads of those bra extenders, which make the bra more comfortable around my chest but don't really do anything for the cup size - at least I still get support, though.

There is no point buying any nursing bras until the last couple of weeks of your pregnancy. Your bra size is likely to have gone up again by then.

i got myself properly refitted at an expensive bra shop.

then I went to the supermarket and got cheap bras in my new size. 2 for 12 pounds. One black one white, job done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->