The Great Sperm Race???????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by TTC4+yrs, Dec 14, 2009.

1. TTC4+yrs

TTC4+yrs Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies!

I am getting so frusturated with TTC and my obsession with symptom spotting, but here I go....

I BD on the 7th but was suppose to Ov on the 9th, we didn't get a chance to BD again as OH has been working like crazy. Well on the 11th, 12th and 13th I had (tmi sorry) brown discharge only when I went to the washroom.... I am thinking it was Ov spotting but isn't Ov spotting supposed to happen during Ov and not a few days after? Also I have been constipated, tired, had terrible headaches and sore boobs.....

I am probably reading WAY too much into this but always manage to hang on to some hope that it will actually happen for me.... Anyone else experience this and get a BFP?

I watched online a documentary called ' The Great Sperm Race' and it was soooooo interesting, apparently from ejaculation it takes 36 hours for the sperm to reach the fallopian tube, that just blew my mind as I had no idea it takes that long..... I would highly recommend watching this.....

Well thats enough rambling for me, hopefully I get some replies to this post :)

xo

2. thedog

thedog Guest

Oh hun i really hope so, you deserve your :bfp: soon!
    I haven't watched that i may have a look online to see if there are any shows i can watch :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

3. TTC4+yrs

I just googled 'The Great Sperm Race' and it came up, it was a documentry on the Discovery Channel a few months ago..... It was very interesting and informative, I really had no idea the battle that sperm face....

Hope you get your BFP too :)

4. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

hi do you have a link ot the documentary, I cant seem to get it

thanks

5. TTC4+yrs

6. vaniilla

vaniilla Well-Known Member

thats sounds like a really good documentary I will definitely be watching :) I hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

7. makeithappen

makeithappen Well-Known Member

i watched it with DH wen it was on tv! we both sat in stunned silence apart from the occasional 'OMG' lol! it was soooo interesting & showed things i never ever knew!!its def worth a watch, tho it did leave me & DH a bit deflated as it seems virually impossible to get preg from the facts they give lol!

wen i was younger i thought 'have sex once & let motherhood begin' how wrong was i?!?!

8. TTC4+yrs

I know!! I highly recommend anyone who is TTC or WTT to check it out.... A real eye-opener, thats for sure!!

xo

9. espia

espia Well-Known Member

that was awesome!

10. TTC4+yrs

I am so happy you enjoyed it!!