The Great Sperm Race???????

TTC4+yrs

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I am getting so frusturated with TTC and my obsession with symptom spotting, but here I go....

I BD on the 7th but was suppose to Ov on the 9th, we didn't get a chance to BD again as OH has been working like crazy. Well on the 11th, 12th and 13th I had (tmi sorry) brown discharge only when I went to the washroom.... I am thinking it was Ov spotting but isn't Ov spotting supposed to happen during Ov and not a few days after? Also I have been constipated, tired, had terrible headaches and sore boobs.....

I am probably reading WAY too much into this but always manage to hang on to some hope that it will actually happen for me.... Anyone else experience this and get a BFP?

I watched online a documentary called ' The Great Sperm Race' and it was soooooo interesting, apparently from ejaculation it takes 36 hours for the sperm to reach the fallopian tube, that just blew my mind as I had no idea it takes that long..... I would highly recommend watching this.....

Well thats enough rambling for me, hopefully I get some replies to this post :)

xo

Oh hun i really hope so, you deserve your :bfp: soon!
I haven't watched that i may have a look online to see if there are any shows i can watch :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

I just googled 'The Great Sperm Race' and it came up, it was a documentry on the Discovery Channel a few months ago..... It was very interesting and informative, I really had no idea the battle that sperm face....

Hope you get your BFP too :)

hi do you have a link ot the documentary, I cant seem to get it

thanks

https://watch.discoverychannel.ca/great-sperm-race/great-sperm-race/#clip187863

It has 9 parts but each part is between 8 - 15 minutes..... Enjoy!!

xo

thats sounds like a really good documentary I will definitely be watching :) I hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

i watched it with DH wen it was on tv! we both sat in stunned silence apart from the occasional 'OMG' lol! it was soooo interesting & showed things i never ever knew!!its def worth a watch, tho it did leave me & DH a bit deflated as it seems virually impossible to get preg from the facts they give lol!

wen i was younger i thought 'have sex once & let motherhood begin' how wrong was i?!?!

I know!! I highly recommend anyone who is TTC or WTT to check it out.... A real eye-opener, thats for sure!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->