The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Af is 'due' fri ladies....... Can I test before!? Shall I see if I'm late and test after?! Arghhhh xxx

Awww Hun, u had any symptoms at all! I'll pray for you tonight! Xxx

I'm due the same day or maybe Saturday...and I'm asking myself the exact same question....Had a chemical in July and tons of symptoms in August but no BFP...now I don't know if I should use the 2 FRER tests in my bathroom drawer tomorrow (10 dpo) and then maybe Wednesday or Thursday, or do I wait till Sunday?? I don't know what to do. Common sense tells me to wait till the weekend - Sunday - but my need to pee on a stick tells me otherwise!! LOL
Have you decided?

Well, looking at the board some ppl have got a bfp at 10 dpo and some a few days after! If my af doesn't arrive fri I'll test Sunday with u?! In the mean while we can chat on this thread and help eachother through what will seem like a long week?! Deal?! U had symptoms urself yet?! Baby dussttttt xxxxx

Awww Hun, u had any symptoms at all! I'll pray for you tonight! Xxx

Thanks Hun really need those prayers ! just had cramps & back pain, but my temp is constantly at 99 so hoping it turns out good. I plan to test on Wednesday if af does not come tomorrow

Ooo packg you best post your result here for me :) I've had real sore boobs since 3dpo.... Normally I don't get that til af is actually here.... I swear I make up all my pregnancy symptoms in my head! It drives me insane! Not to mention my poor bloke! I constantly carry my little doggy round like he's a baby ( a gift from my bf to cheer me up ) I want this soooo much xxxx

Thanks my lovely! Eeeek it is so exciting isn't it?! How old r u Hun?! X

Iam 25 , how about you ! This is actually very tensing & ur mind plays all the tricks it can God

Well, looking at the board some ppl have got a bfp at 10 dpo and some a few days after! If my af doesn't arrive fri I'll test Sunday with u?! In the mean while we can chat on this thread and help eachother through what will seem like a long week?! Deal?! U had symptoms urself yet?! Baby dussttttt xxxxx

I want to join u guys! AF due Sat and Im 7 DPO! Im itching to test so bad! Can we all test together?

I'm 22! Yeh it does! It's all I can think about all day and all night! I'm gna get some sleep now Hun.... Let me know on here if af arrives tomorrow! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Belinha.... Ur in! We are testing Sunday :) you, me gw76 and poss packg! :) xxx

Alright ladies, Sunday it is.... So, I'm the oddly 34! Haven't had any real symptoms - I imagined many in the past 2 months, but this cycle I am back a work (teacher so had summer off) and I don't have any time to imagine anything!

Look forward to seeing what happens for each of us :flower:

Belinha - hope the witch stays away!

Im so excited ladies!!!!!! Sunday it is!!!! I promise Ill wait till then. Im currentley 7 dpo ttoday. Ive been trying to concieve for the past 10 months and I swear had every symptom in the world and was not pregnant but this month Ive had nothing til 7dpo I started getting very very light mmild cramping. I dont want to get my hopes up but I really want my :bfp: this month so :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!!
I have a trend on the 2ww called "as I promised " that I have jotted every symptom down since Day one of my cycle!
Talk to you soon

Ah belinha if you get ur bfp we all want your symptoms posted here :) xxx

I was going to test this morning, but didnt I think I'm going to wait until Friday as well...I've had symptoms but its kinda hard to pin point, if its gas, or if its cramping..idk that thing I'm sure of is the nausea!

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining in , i am aslo due AF on Friday, i am using every bit of willpower not to test, it is driving me nuts!!!! ps im 39 :)

Ooh, I'm due the exact same day! I am going to try and wait until AF is a few days late to test. I've made the mistake of testing early before, getting a BFP, getting extremely excited, and then having a chemical right in time for AF :(

Good luck to you! I'm pretty sure I am pregnant his cycle finally, and I sure as hell hope you are as well! Babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->