The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Ahhhh ladies, so we all have af due this fri?! Think in this thread we have all said if af doesn't show we will all test Sunday!!! U ladies in?! Xxx

i would at least test on the day its due hun i know its hard but i have tested before and got a + and then later found that period started and it was a mmc.
It doesnt happen to everyone like that as you will see on the first tri thread, but just to be on the safe side, the closer to your expected period date you test the more accurate the result.
Hope that helps.
Good Luck fingers crossed for you hun xx

Haha justjack! We r all here to support u through this week, but if you really really can't we are gna need to see your result posted here! Hoping for you it's a bfp ;-) u had symptoms justjack?! Xxx

Ahhhh someone help me... I'm 11dpo, today I've got quite a thick discharge?! What does this mean?! X

No symptoms same as i feel every month :(, what about everyone else?

I had sore boobs from 3 dpo... Stomach craps, on left side and right side. Constantly feeling full! Taking random naps..... Today at 11 dpo I have a small amount of thick and sticky discharge, it looks like there has been really really light spotting, but has stopped as soon as it has started if that's what it was! Xxx

hey ladies , i caved in & tested today but my luck there was something wrong with ferer that the control line did not show up , so i decided to rip it & see whats happening( i know u r not supposed to rip them & expose) , but i saw one pink line which was kinda dark must be the control line,lightly smudged & i saw another line light pinkish too . Since it was not really clear iam going to test again tomorrow. i dont want to take any chances . but these nasty AF like symptoms ( feeling wet down there ) today are driving me crazy . Iam waiting so badly for this day to pass without AF . I want my BFP so badly !!:cry:

I have really bad bachache this afternoon :(, i reckon im out this month :(. Hoping that this is not the case :(

Can I join in too please ladies?

AF due Monday or Tuesday. I've had lots of cramping since ov and been quite windy :blush: but boobs havent been sore until today so I don't think that's a good sign.
Just so used to BFN each month i'm scared of getting ny hopes up. I'm determined not to test this month and wait and see if AF arrives.
:dust: to you all xxx

Hi all! I'm due Friday too! Wow, so many of us! Fingers crossed for all of you! I'm 12dpo so going to test tomorrow with a FRER test - ahhhh nervous but scared to see that single line..........again! Some info bout me, I'm 30, been ttc since Nov 09. Sore BB's which is normal for me, so here's hoping! Temps are still high :) Lots of love to you and babydust! xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining in , i am aslo due AF on Friday, i am using every bit of willpower not to test, it is driving me nuts!!!! ps im 39 :)

Your in! Snday is testing day!

Ahhhh someone help me... I'm 11dpo, today I've got quite a thick discharge?! What does this mean?! X

Oooooooooooo I dont know! maybe its a good thing! YOur 11 DPO? Your still waiting till Sunday to test right?

Awww girls! Stay strong! If were out this month we can start next month together :) I'm feeling indifferent today! Like af is coming but not my usual signs! Sighhhh xxxx

Hi all! I'm due Friday too! Wow, so many of us! Fingers crossed for all of you! I'm 12dpo so going to test tomorrow with a FRER test - ahhhh nervous but scared to see that single line..........again! Some info bout me, I'm 30, been ttc since Nov 09. Sore BB's which is normal for me, so here's hoping! Temps are still high :) Lots of love to you and babydust! xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

Hi!!! Im 31 and have been ttc #2 since Nov 2009 also!

Hi ladies!!!! SO today Im 8 dpo. Just feeling mild cramps on and off (hoping they are not AF cramps! Im itching to test soooooo bad but i will wait till Sunday to do it together with everyone we need a time????
So far the following are testing!

~me, BELINHA
~GW76
~DOLLYDOLLY
~JUSTJACK
~LOTTIEX

What time ladies?????
Sunday is so faaaaarrrrrrr away!

Well, 10 dpo (my ticker isn't right)...no real symptoms - white cm, is that normal/usual? no idea :) nipples kinda look darker, but could just be the light, felt nausea the past 2 mornings, but that could just be me feeling sick - there is a bad stomach bug going around work....who knows!?
I plan on testing first thing Sunday (if AF doesn't show before then) Our little guy is usual up around 7 so...will test then :)
hope you are all well...

Awww girls! Stay strong! If were out this month we can start next month together :) I'm feeling indifferent today! Like af is coming but not my usual signs! Sighhhh xxxx

Looks like I'm out , I caved in and tested bfn , along with that there is ewcm which I have heard happens when af is due . So expecting af anytime now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->