The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Don't want to sound like someone who is not in touch with reality, but until she shows, you can't be 100% sure you're out...

Don't want to sound like someone who is not in touch with reality, but until she shows, you can't be 100% sure you're out...

Thanks Hun ! Literally hanging on any possibility , AF is still not here so lets see . And to add to it the ferer was bad gave me a bad evap line

awww girls! Stay strong! If were out this month we can start next month together :) i'm feeling indifferent today! Like af is coming but not my usual signs! Sighhhh xxxx

looks like i'm out , i caved in and tested bfn , along with that there is ewcm which i have heard happens when af is due . So expecting af anytime now

you are not out!!!!! Not till "she appears"

I totally feel like AF arriving any time now :( but I refuse to belive it. I will get a BFP.

That's the spirit belinha! Welcome to the ladies who joined over night! The reason I'm testing Sunday justjack ( I think it was you who asked, I'm on my iPhone so it's hard to scroll back up!) my af is due fri.... So I'm waiting to see if she rears ugly head first, then I wanted to test with all yous and Sunday seem like the happy medium! Had a broken sleep last night hot and cold. Constant getting up to wee and I thought I had wet myself! Tmi! As for a time on Sunday, I'm in england, and you should use your first urine in the morning..... How's this gna work?! Lol .... Baby dust xxxx

Hi ladies :) Well I'm 12 dpo today and I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN :( The witch is due on Friday and my temp dropped today by 0.1 but still higher than the cover line :) Got watery cm and cp is high. Just don't know what to think?!?!?! xxx

Hi carnie... R u planning on testing again or waiting to see what Friday brings.... I'm getting nervous about fri! But... I'm am excited to hear what the next few days brings for all the ladies on this thread...... Fingers crossed for all good news for everyone! Could you imagine how incredible that would be?! Xx

Well, 10 dpo (my ticker isn't right)...no real symptoms - white cm, is that normal/usual? no idea :) nipples kinda look darker, but could just be the light, felt nausea the past 2 mornings, but that could just be me feeling sick - there is a bad stomach bug going around work....who knows!?
I plan on testing first thing Sunday (if AF doesn't show before then) Our little guy is usual up around 7 so...will test then :)
hope you are all well...

Gw... Just read this.... These are all good signs! Xxx

Hi! I caved. I caved. Im so dissapointed in myself. I did an FRER this morning. Im so sorry I couldnt wait till Sunday, you guys probably dont like me anymore :nope:

Im 9dpo today and I got my B F N, when I saw that it was negative i wasnt sad, or upset I was PISSED. I never felt that before in the last 10 months of trying.
I really hope it was jsut to early to test.

Awww ladies.... Maybe too early to test?! I feel af...... :-( fingers crossed! Anyone had anymore symptoms today girls.... I'm not sure how I think I'm gna do with my result..... Xxx

hope you lot are all bearing up , i think i may cave before sunday :(

Belinha, don't be so silly... We r not going to turn against you because you caved! How many of us others have considered doing a test before Sunday! Probably all of us. Your are not weak for testing Hun, if you look at it, you are a strong person! You tested knowing the chances were only 20-30% positive, you had the courage to do it. It's still early days honey. Perhaps god has given too many beautiful babies this month and next month is your turn! When it does happen; you will be completly prepared and everything will fall into place! Let's not get negative girls... The more we stress the more we harm our bodies.... We r so lucky we got each other xxxx

Justjack how many dpo are u?! Have you had any symptoms today?! My tummy sounds really windy.... If that makes sense?! Xxx

So you guys think tat 9dpo is still early and there is still a chance??

Belinha, don't be so silly... We r not going to turn against you because you caved! How many of us others have considered doing a test before Sunday! Probably all of us. Your are not weak for testing Hun, if you look at it, you are a strong person! You tested knowing the chances were only 20-30% positive, you had the courage to do it. It's still early days honey. Perhaps god has given too many beautiful babies this month and next month is your turn! When it does happen; you will be completly prepared and everything will fall into place! Let's not get negative girls... The more we stress the more we harm our bodies.... We r so lucky we got each other xxxx

Hi, thanks! I was wondering wut you ment by 20 -30%? :shrug::shrug:

Hey so the update is , no af yet but when i wiped there was pink spotting & nothing after that . So looks like AF got me :sad2:

Belinha, I admire your honesty! You could have tested and not said a thing :) I don't know too much about the whole timing dpo for testing thing, but I do think it is too early to test.
That's the only reason I am waiting till Sunday - af will be late, hopefully!!!!!
I have felt a bit different today - sicky, sore boobs, lots of cm and a headache ALL day!!! Thought about testing, but held off - we'll see how long that lasts for :)!!!
till Sunday :)

Im confused..... boobies hurt a tafd but but here as Im laying on my couch Im feeling tugs in my uturus. SO maybe I will get my BFN his month!
Ill ttell you guys hiw I feel omorrow on my 10DPO.
goodnight
:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back