The horrible wait

beardyco

Reaction score
My OH came off her pill last July and since then we've been trying, had a few false alarms but this past week OH has been having seriously sore bbs and nipples. She's also had a few cravings for chinese food and lasagne and the past two days shes been seriously tired and went to bed around 9:30pm last night and also complained last night of a stabbing light feeling in her lower left tummy.

Took a test on Saturday or Sunday on a cheapie test and it was negative. The problem is her cycles are irregular from coming off the pill but we use an app called Glow that suggested she was meant to start her period yesterday but still no sign.

Bought some ClearBlue tests and not sure when we should try again incase its too early :cry:

I would test, it sounds like her period should be around now and they are all possible preggo symptoms. Only one way to find out! Good luck to you both :) x

i would test now too with a first response test with FMU xx

Like PP said, you're not out until AF shows up for your OH.
I didn't get my BFP until I was 2 days late. If the stabbing pain you are describing was in fact implantation, sometimes you won't get a positive until 2-3 days after that. Fingers crossed for you both! :flower:

Like PP said, you're not out until AF shows up for your OH.
I didn't get my BFP until I was 2 days late. If the stabbing pain you are describing was in fact implantation, sometimes you won't get a positive until 2-3 days after that. Fingers crossed for you both! :flower:

i would test now too with a first response test with FMU xx

Took a ClearBlue test, negative :cry:

I'm sorry :( you guys are not out till AF comes though!

Awh thanks, it just seems like if we were pregnant because her cycle is 40+ days long surely it should show up?

We calculated she was OV the end of May and we BD that week so I would of thought we should have got a BFP by now at least :(

like everyone else has said: You arent ruled out until the witch shows! Best of luck and keeping my fingers crossed.

I used to have very long cycles but my GP suggested I should take Agnus Castus (Vitex) supplements to give myself more of a chance! Only take it up to ovulation.
Not trying to worry you both but possibly it may be worth a discussion? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->