the hubby got broody

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
last night my hubby suggested out of the blue that we try nd concieve number 2 this time next year. he said he loved being a dad and although Hermione is only 2 months old she has grown so much and he would love another a little one. so heres to the next year of enjoying Hermione and looking forward to making a little bro or sister

Isn't it just the best when your fella gets broody!
Me n my husband haven't had a baby together but i have wanted one from the start n he took a lil persuasion, but out of the blue now he gets broody & i love it.He goes doe-eyed and blushes, bless 'em!

Ahh men are so cute when theyre broody!Most of the time my oh is broodier than me.I bet the next year goes so quick,itll be time to start ttc before you know it!xx

Did you put something in his water? I wish my OH would get broody.

You are a lucky lady!

That's awesome. :D

I was shocked the other day when my husband sent me a link to a site with prams to check out. :D Absolutely gobsmacked.

One of the ladies at work brought her 2-3 month old in yesterday to say hello. My DF was first in there, cooing at the little one and stroking her hand. It was so beautiful all I could do was grin at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->