The Human centepide 2, trailers for Australia

it is out over heres, next month.. showing its out then on cine de lux website!

Just watched it. It was gross but way over hyped.

I heard about it and have no intention to watch 1 or 2 EVER

Just watched it. It was gross but way over hyped.

I want to watch it later is it really gross? Iv got a week stomach so not sure if I can take it...

It is gross, but....I don't know, I feel like I've seen worse. The only bit I detested was
The bit with the baby towards the end
as I thought was just OTT and quite uncalled for but they had to push boundaries somewhere, why they did that, I've no idea. As for the rest of it, it was just hyped up OTT rubbish!

I just watched some of it and actually switched off once they got to the toddler and pregnant women! Maybe ill watch once I have had my baby and hormones aren't all over the place. I use to beable to watch anything but now some films really affect me and stick in my mind, so personally have choosen to wait to watch it another time. Id def say for anyone who is pregnant not to watch

I read the WIKI on it.....No way on this earth will i be watching that film

EVER!

My sister worked on the prosthetics for the film, I won't be watching it though, sounds too disgusting for me!

I just watched some of it and actually switched off once they got to the toddler and pregnant women! Maybe ill watch once I have had my baby and hormones aren't all over the place. I use to beable to watch anything but now some films really affect me and stick in my mind, so personally have choosen to wait to watch it another time. Id def say for anyone who is pregnant not to watch

I can tell you that nothing at all happens with the toddler, at least they had the good grace to leave harming a toddler out of the film. I've not put this in spoilers because if anyone want's to watch, they can watch it without fear of something happening because quite frankly, I would have switched off if they'd gone down that route. It's one thing to do a film about stitching peoples mouths to each others arses because it's far fetched and unlikely to happen, but to start mutilating toddlers....I draw the line at strongly as it does happen and it then becomes very real. I was not even happy about the bit towards the end of the film but I looked away. Why they even had to include a pregnant character is beyond me.

Apart from that, it's just your average blood, guts and gore to be honest and given that it's in black and white for the entire film, it's bad, but....not as bad as it'd be if you saw it all in colour.

I think it's hard to judge because peoples tolerance is different to others.
For eg. There was a film called "Dumplings" that I couldn't bear to watch.

I can tell you that nothing at all happens with the toddler, at least they had the good grace to leave harming a toddler out of the film. I've not put this in spoilers because if anyone want's to watch, they can watch it without fear of something happening because quite frankly, I would have switched off if they'd gone down that route. It's one thing to do a film about stitching peoples mouths to each others arses because it's far fetched and unlikely to happen, but to start mutilating toddlers....I draw the line at strongly as it does happen and it then becomes very real. I was not even happy about the bit towards the end of the film but I looked away. Why they even had to include a pregnant character is beyond me.

Apart from that, it's just your average blood, guts and gore to be honest and given that it's in black and white for the entire film, it's bad, but....not as bad as it'd be if you saw it all in colour.

I think it's hard to judge because peoples tolerance is different to others.
For eg. There was a film called "Dumplings" that I couldn't bear to watch.

Admitadly the toddler and pregnant women and toddler stuck in my mind and because I didnt know what happened I did actually skip through the rest to see and briefly watch the end and yes you were completely spot on gore fest! So im not bothered by it at all now, that night after turning it off it did stick in my mind but now i really don't care, again certainlly seen worse then that like Last house on the left, I spit on your grave and I think scream 4 was even more brutal

I saw Grace. It was a stupid movie but I watched it anyway, even made my roommate and OH watch it, lol. I'm mean like that.

I watched Human Centipede before our video store released it (I worked there and my boss was too afraid to watch it, so I told him I would and would let him know how it was so we could recommend it and whatnot). So I took it home and watched it by myself. Acting was TERRIBLE! But the movie was entertaining. Disturbing? VERY. But for horror fans, it was just that... horrifying, lol. It's like a train wreck though... you just can't look away.
Because I'm a movie buff, I'll probably watch it. That doesn't mean I won't have a bucket nearby in case I want to throw up from all of the disgusting things on that list, lol.

I watched the first one and while it was pretty nasty, it was also just ridiculously weird.

okay i watched the first one.
i've just watched the second and i'm in shock.

do not watch it if you're pregnant. i was nearly crying.

Oh thank you for the advice. I'm still trying to find someone who will watch it with me lol.

A friend has given it to me to watch in colour, no2 and im no longer pregnant so hopefully wont bother me too much but OH has said he will watch it with me as im wimping out abit to watch on my own after trying to watch whilst pregnant and that was in black and white but still savage

there's just an awful bit at the end that any person i think would find horrific.

i am sorry but that movie should be burned and never shown neva seen the 1st 1 but seen the 2nd 1 and honestly i like movies with gore and all but there is some really messed up stuff on it that really had no need for if any of you have seen it as mums to be or mums then you will understand wat i mean

:sick:

Reading those spoilers made me want to cry.

I watched the first out of curiousity,but deffo will NOT watch the second its rank and not entertaining in the slightest

I watched no 1 and cant bring myself to watch no 2 LOL/ It takes alot to get to me but I still often think about no 1 :nope: Just wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->