The Human centepide 2, trailers for Australia

Sixx said the third one is "going to piss a lot of people off"

god knows how it can get much worse than the second!

Is it just me or does anyone else find it difficult to watch horror films since having children???? I've heard mixed reviews on this film but i wont be watching it as i know it will disturb and upset me.

I watched both movies, the first shocked me a little but not much really then the second I just found laughable! I thought it was really badly done!

I won't be watching the second one, the first one was just like an idea a drugged up mental person came up with, either that or a very disturbed gamer.

It makes me wonder what the actors had to endure, being told you've got a job in film is good but then being told you'll spend 95% of the time with your mouth strapped to some guys butt (who's probably eaten a lot of beans and cheese early on in the day) - I'd rather clean up road kill on the busiest street in the world for a living thanks.

Seriously though does it make you wonder if they had to go on special diets so fellow actors wouldn't suffer!

I saw the first one and the most disturbing thing for me was how bad the acting was.

It makes me wonder what the actors had to endure, being told you've got a job in film is good but then being told you'll spend 95% of the time with your mouth strapped to some guys butt (who's probably eaten a lot of beans and cheese early on in the day) - I'd rather clean up road kill on the busiest street in the world for a living thanks.

Seriously though does it make you wonder if they had to go on special diets so fellow actors wouldn't suffer!
I never even thought about this!

oh god the first one was sick enough! I know i'll end up watching it though!

I get scraed now with horrors since having the children. Before I could watch anything and would not bother me and I loved the adrenalin rush of being scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->