The - I'm so scared i cant be excited yet -Thread

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Im too scared to be excited yet!

i was all like a cheshire cat when i got those lines this am and now im a bag of nerves! :wacko: :happydance:

its soooo early days, i want to :cry: with the fear - hubby texted all his m8s and family this am .... and i was like nooooo not yet! but then cos he told his family - of course mine needed to know (to prevent family problems) ive told a few close buddies and of course u lot , but im still sooooo scared

Hiya Missy,

I hear you!! It's a really odd time. I swing from being cool as a cucumber to thinking awful negative thoughts. It's such a frikkin rollercoaster!!! I found out 11 days ago and am happily taking each day at a time and thankful for every day we progress.

As we all know, there's nothing we can do to prevent MCs so i'm ploughing myself into being a good 'home' for my spud and am on a mission to get a minimum of 5 F&V a day and lots of water to keep me hydrated and regular swimming to keep me fit(ish) and help with the stress. We can do no more.......

Take it easy, hun :hugs: we're all here for each other.

(Can't believe i only just found this section, been not feeling at home in first tri and missing TTCAL, hooray for PAL section!!! :happydance:)

Hi, i can really relate to that. I am 5 weeks. Had a MMC in December 2009 and i am so scared. I am really trying to relax as know this worrying is really not good for me!

Huni its normal to worry!... I could have sworn blind my babys heart had stopped during the 6 weeks bewtween my 10 week n 16/17 week scan!! but no...there it was!!!!!! its completely normal to panic. But try to not think about bad stuff happening and just relax...when u are happy the baby is happy!!!! eat rite....sleep ALOT!!!! and u will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u have ur first scan all those fears u have just now will fade when u hear that heartbeat!! xx

im not going to lie to you Missy its hard, you know by following Drazic and myself how worried we were but I promise you that after the 12 week scan you will relax a bit, try and get that early scan if the NHS won't do it go private it will give you piece of mind that the baby will be in the right place and is ok. Take each day as it comes xxx

this is todays:)

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/DSC00982.jpg

and its comparison with yest

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/DSC00981.jpg

:wohoo: definitely darker! Yah!!!
I am terrified of another Ectopic or MC. I know there is nothin I can do but keep myself stress free, rest and relax but the fear is always there. I am only 4w and 4d and MC around this stage in Jan 10.

I know- nice to know we are not alone on this journey. I know other people around me like friends and family have no bloody idea what is going on in our heads :)

family say stupid stuff like - remember to relax this time - i was relaxed last time too!!

I'm terrified but also really excited!! It's weird because part of me won't let myself believe it!

Xxx

:hugs: were gonna get there,

:shrug: i have pma for others - non for myself lol xxx

I have loads of PMA for others but when I come to being positive about me I cant help but let the doubts creep in. i think thats normal. At least we have each other to help us through this.

Beadette- your MC was the same time as mine too :cry:

This sums me up too! I'd love to tell everyone and be dancing for joy, but I just can't relax until there's less chance of another mc... Told my parents this time - they were really supportive when I mc-ed, but a bit shocked as I hadn't quite got around to telling them yet! Good luck to everyone - am willing LO to stick firmly this time and be healthy. xxx

It's so terrifying hunny, like Mrs Doddy said. I was CONVINCED I had had enough MMC before my 12 week scan, and I look at my ticker now and can't believe it. I am still terrified, but each day you get a little bit stronger. The way I coped (just about!) was obviously with the help of all you wonderful girls, but through setting little milestones. That's how I still cope now. When you think of all the scans and test you can feel so overwhelmed - so, milestone one, AF late! Milestone two, midwife appointment...ect. It really helps :hugs:

1st milstone was af late - passed
2nd milestone - getting "pregnant" on a digi
3rd milestone - midwife apt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back