The - I'm so scared i cant be excited yet -Thread

Hi Minimum,

I can't believe this is happening to us AGAIN!!!! I just feel so angry and upset, my husband and friends are saying that there is still a chance, but I took OPK so I also know when I ov'd...

I hope i'm wrong but if I'm not I guess I'll have another D & C as I had no problems with the last one I had in Jan...

I have to ring the doctors this afternoon and hopefully will get a scan for 2 weeks time as I'm on holiday next week.

This is what was written on a paperwork by scanner - Gestation sac seen in the uterus, measuring 12mm (approx 6 weeks size). York sac seen but too small to identify fetal pole, ? too early..

xx

Hey Chimpette,
I feel your anger honey! I really do feel it! Also like you I monitor everything so i know which day I concieved. There is no what it can be like a week later as DH and I have not had :sex: since my fertile time. My dates are spot on.
The ONLY way my scientific mind can rationalise this is by us not being able to calculate the implantation date- so if you took longer to implant it would take longer to see on a scan??????? Or is that me being somewhat too hopeful.

Your notes mention seeing a Yoke Sac- that is promising though- I still believe you may see something in 2 weeks time.I hope your two weeks fly by. Are you away somewhere nice?

I have not had a D and C before. Do you mind me asking you questions about it? I totally understand if it is too personal.

Take care of yourself.

Minimin

Hi Minimin,

No ask away, I'm happy to help.

I like the idea of not knowing when implantation happens, that gives me a little hope.

We're off to Bognor for 5 days as we're saving up to go to visit my in laws in Fiji next year. Hoping that my 22 month old has fun at the holiday park we're staying at.

xx

Min I'm so sorry that this is happening for u again! Hugs and love!!!

Chimpette, I'm sorry your scan did not show what you hoped but I will keep my fingers crossed and pray beany will have a nice big growth spurt! Lots of love xx

Oh girls! I'm seriously hoping that there is a good news follow-up for each of you! I know that blighted ovum is a very common mis-diagnosis! Just be sure that its correct before "solving the problem"... I've read too many stories about docs getting it wrong!

Everything crossed for both of you! :hugs:

Definitely don't want an early scan now... If its supposed to look like a baby and doesn't, then I'll know... but "Do we see tiny little things in a tiny little sac?"... I'm not up for playing that game!

Thanks Beadette :) I hope I have taken all the bad luck for now. That would make me feel better.

Chimpette- a break sounds great. I bet your 22month old will run riot! Fiji also sounds great! have you been before?
I have PM'd you my questions hun- thanks for taking the time to answer them :)

Min, once again I am so sorry sweetheart.... but I refuse to give up on Minstrel just yet. As you say, he/she may have implanted late :hugs:

Chimpette, were you temp charting? Did you carry on OPKing after you got your positive? It may be that although your body tried to OV (hence the +OPK) it failed and tried again later. It is entirely possible you are a week out if your temp didn't confirm ovulation. Lots of love to you :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Trying to stay positive today.. it's gonna be a long 2 weeks....

Minimin - Yes I actually met my husband out there when I went backpacking, was suppose to be there for 10 days and ending up staying for on and off 2 years, we got married out there and moved back to England in late Nov 06... We went back so that our son could meet our family out there in Feb last year, so we were hoping that we could take the new baby out next year.... fingers crossed that can still happen!

Tulip - I didnt' temp chart, but I did use OPK's and thought I got positive's on 4 days straight so I'm hoping with everything I have that that's the case...

Thanks for all the support ladies, this really makes a big difference as last time I wasn't on a site and had no one really to talk these things through with.

Thanks again!

xxx

Thanks Tulip and Megg. I think next time I am going to bury my head in the sand for a full 9 months- do you think that will work.
Megg- there is a website called misdiagnosed miscarriages and they do have a lot of storied where the beanies made it. Typically the women have a retroverted (sp) uterus and so they find it hard to see in the scanning. I dont think I have that.

Had some more brown discharge when I wiped and feeling crampy- if anything I hope this is over and done with naturally and painfree as possible. I have somehow found my determination -or I like ](*,) - and just want this over with and to move on. Patience is not one of my virtues :shock:

Bless you darling. PM me re ERPC if you need to x

Chimpette,
What a wonderful story! I love romantic stories like that and I am praying you will be taking lil one over to see them all next year!
We are here to talk anytime you want to. You wont have to go through your fears alone :hugs:

Tulip- thanks honey- I will be asking lots of questions if I have to go through the surgical route :cry;

Hey Chimpette- I am also sorry to say unfortunately I have bad news- My sac is empty as well- they think it is a blighted ovum and I have to go back in a week- it is too small to operate and hopefully in a week it will be bigger and we can make the decision. I want it over with so probably opt for a D & C. Third pregnancy in 8 months.. there are no words to express this..
I am 7 weeks today. I chart and monitor ov so I know my dates are right. Have you made your appointment?

:hugs: Minimin

Not sure if any use girls but it might help you get through the next couple of weeks. I had an early scan on Monday and bubs is around a week or so behind in growth going by my LMP. I have PCOS and longer cycles so they were not worried once this was discussed. I did mention I did a pregnancy test at 20 DPO and it was negative so was shocked to find out a few weeks later that I was pregnant. MW said it would have depended when egg implanted as pregnancy hormones excel after that. I must have a longer phase at this stage hence why longer cycles and bubs appearing a little behind in growth. I too chart so am still a little confused by dates as am certain when the deed was done!

Sending :hugs: to you all and hoping for good news :dust:

:hugs: to you all! I hope it all turns out okay!

Drazic... CONGRATS on Team :pink:... WOOHOO!

im a bit nervous still but im starting to feel excited too....

Eeeeek Jo not long til MW for you!

Min - just seen your chart darling, I'm so sorry xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->