The Implant

I got mine out 21st January (on CD2) and CD1 was 16th February and I'm now 3 days late supposedly.

I'm so very confused - I had EWCM and we DTD around that time but still BFN's.

I had AF all throughout the 3 years I had the implant - sometimes regular sometimes irregular - but never late only early or midway through a cycle I would have spotting.

Never been late - it makes you very anxious!

I think it all depends there are some people who conceive immediately after getting it out - some people take years - I guess its just luck of the draw unfortunately!

xx

Hi everyone, we're WTT but thought I would share as a newbie wanting to get involved in this group!

I'm on my third implant and had a short break (3 months) between this one and the last one. I had periods immediately, which were regular until I had my current implant in as I don't have periods at all whilst the implant is in. I asked my GP about fertility and she said that technicially fertility is immediately restored, unlike the pill when it can take some months to return.

My sister had an implant and fell pregnant less than 3 months after having hers removed, so I guess each person is different.

We plan to start TTC in September and I am thinking of having my implant out in July (as this timing fits with some other things we are doing like hols etc) and using condoms until then so I can get to know my cycle. Having not had periods for nearly 9 years I have a lot of learning to do!

Im planning on Dec this year I get married the following May some good info in here, i dont like condoms but suppose I could be a megabeast on the pill for a month or 2 and stop contraception around Feb or March

Im planning on Dec this year I get married the following May some good info in here, i dont like condoms but suppose I could be a megabeast on the pill for a month or 2 and stop contraception around Feb or March

I was on the pill after getting the Implant removed. Infact, I was on the Pill for 2 months before I got the Implant out so I was re-used to using the pill and my body was used to it etc... didn't work as I still got pregnant.

I had had the Implant in for 22 months.

I was on the pill after getting the Implant removed. Infact, I was on the Pill for 2 months before I got the Implant out so I was re-used to using the pill and my body was used to it etc... didn't work as I still got pregnant.

I had had the Implant in for 22 months.

Crikey lol might impose a sex ban on the OH :hugs:

I'v having my implant out on 1st so my OH is on a sex ban untill then lol!

I got my implant removed last night, my arm is a bit sore and bruised but not too bad.

got my implant removed 18/03/10 and im just waiting for af to come.
hoping to get preggers asap so im having sex at least three times a week because im not sure about my cycle yet and when im specifically ovulating!
hopefully my cycle will get back to normal asap so i can start charting everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->