The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I had my final cervical length check and a growth ultrasound this morning. Cervix has pretty much stayed stable for the last 6 weeks, and is still at about 2.1cm... so the docs are pretty happy with that.

Baby has an estimated weight of 2lbs 5oz and is measuring in about the 40th percentile, which doesn't surprise me since my family tends to have small babies. (Between 6 and 7lb birth weights.)

Her little face was pressed right up against my cervix, so we couldn't get a good 3d picture today... but they told me I could come back at 32 weeks for another growth scan, so hopefully she'll cooperate then.

Great news belle- so they wont be checking anymore cervical lengths?

Great news belle- so they wont be checking anymore cervical lengths?

They'll check it again when I go in at 32 weeks, but no more weekly checks. The 32 week check-up is more for my peace of mind than anything.

Tomorrow is my GD test, wish me luck ahhhhh

I'm not sure if everyone has taken their GD test but I'm in the process now and where I'm at they got rid of the 1 and 3 hr test, now its a 2 hr test

I'm not sure if everyone has taken their GD test but I'm in the process now and where I'm at they got rid of the 1 and 3 hr test, now its a 2 hr test

Good luck! My test was only 1 hour. Maybe they are starting to do 2 hour tests to eliminate the need for a 1 hour screening test and then another 3 hour test in the case that the first results were abnormal.

I've got mine tomorrow and it's a 2hr test. Hope it all goes well Melydu

I have an appt scheduled with my OB next Thursday and she'll give me the results

I had my 1 hour test yesterday and thought I must have failed it b/c I felt so awful for hours afterward so I mentally prepared to have to take the 3 hour test and/or find out I had GD, but I got a call from my doctor's office today and they said I passed! However, turns out that I am anemic now so I need to take an iron supplement and eat more iron-rich foods. But that definitely seems easier to deal with so I'm relieved. :thumbup:

Last week at work this awful respiratory crap is going around already....I tried so so hard not to get it (wiped my whole desk with the hospital sanitizer wipes, drank my oj daily, took my vitamin, washed and sanitized my hands all day, and the people who were caughing wore a mask)....and I still got it!!! Yuck! So sucky to be sick and 28 weeks pregnant! My chest and nose hurts so bad :( the caughing and lung junk started last night...didnt sleep well at all. Ugggg. Good thing I dont work til next wednesday anyways. Oh and landon doesnt like when I caugh....he always wiggles around after a caugh attack :)

I hear ya. Same with me. Had a cold and nasty cough. You're right, it's rubbish being sick at 28 weeks preg.
Anyone taking anti-natal classes? I took my first one last week but missed this week due being ill. All my energy has to be saved to make it through at work.

Aaaah OXYGEN ... Something I feel completely deprived of right now :(
I try to just be happy that baby is good, and suck up the torture, but man oh man ... I ALREADY can't breathe!! Baby is totally INTRUDING on my lung space, and it sucks! My hearth is constantly racing, I am huffing and puffing, like I ran a marathon, and my feet and ankles are swelling. Only good thing is that my BP is still good. I just cant imagine how I will handle this in 1, 2 or 3 more months from now :(
Sorry for ranting...I am just miserable.
On a good note, GD was only 1 hour and was normal :) Glad to see everyone else is getting good results too!

PS ... does anyone else suffer from RLS? OMG....I truely can't sleep at night because of it! And I don't think there is anything I can take for it...I am soooo exhausted!

Oddly enough- I feel like I have RLS but sleep fine at night- it's towards end of day when I curl my legs up or sit with them out in front of me that I get bothered by it

Hey ladies- i hope those not feeling good r feeling better... Sick n pregnancy dont mix! So far no RLS here but my heartburn is BAD- i throw up in my mouth alot- ewww

So today i did my 3/4D ultrasound- it was awesome- even got a pic of his smile. Also i had a feeling he turned head down cuz sometime i could feel him kick my ribs but i was so confused because i still feel kicks down below- and thought this is way to strong for arm movement.... Well we now know why, he is definitely head down, and we dont have a thumb sucker.... But we do have a TOE SUCKER!!! Lol his feet were in front of his face the whole time and we had to be patient for him to give us a peek at his face- hence why i feel kicks by his head down low lol!!! Im so in love already- we got a full 30 min of video it he had his eyes open for alot of it- so cool.
image.jpg

Wow HOPE ... those pics are awesome!

We have not, and probably will not set up for 3d/4d ultrasound. With the growth monitoring we get many US already (and I am still uneasy about the "sound" that it supposedly makes). although they say it is not proven that they actually CAN hear it. I do know that she seems to "go SUPER active" during US, and I wonder if it's bc it is loud for her :/ STILL, I wish I could see her little face in 3D/4D like that...It looks AMAZING!!

As far as the RLS, my little experiment has been finding out that the nights we have sex (with ORGASM) I sleep much better (sorry for TMI) ;) But it seems to relax everything! Now how am I supposed to have DH keep it up every single night before bed for the next 3 months, lol?!? Last night he didn't feel well, and needless to say, I was up most of the night moving my legs about the bed like a crazy lady! It's exhausting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->