The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Heather- i will know on Monday- but my csection will be that week too!

Becuz i dont know everyones name im accepting all but if someone comes in we dont know i can boot them out :)

Hope - thanks for setting the group up. I just put in a request to join as well.

Glad everyone seems to be doing well. :flower: Getting so close, especially for those ladies who scheduled their c-sections! That's so exciting!

Yay- we have alot of ppl join the facebook group so far :)!

Had my 34 week appt today,
BABY IS HEAD DOWN!
Wahoo made my day..

Been losing small amounts of plug to,
i wonder if she will be early?

Will check again in 2 weeks but looking good for us to,
And won a £10 on a scratch card it's a good day lol

Pipsbabybean I had appt on Monday & baby still head down (has been all the way pretty much) and apparently quite low - so hoping that ours might come early too! As we had ivf they won't let me go past due date so if baby not early I'll be induced on Dec 26th but I'd much rather have natural labour so need you all to send vibes for this little one to make early appearance!!

Hope everyone is doing well

K x

Key - snding good vibes ur way :) im hoping my lil one comes on the night of the full moon the 17th lol which is at 38 weeks lol. Have u joined the facebook group? Alot of us r there n its much more active.

Pipsbabybean I had appt on Monday & baby still head down (has been all the way pretty much) and apparently quite low - so hoping that ours might come early too! As we had ivf they won't let me go past due date so if baby not early I'll be induced on Dec 26th but I'd much rather have natural labour so need you all to send vibes for this little one to make early appearance!!

Hope everyone is doing well

K x
Yey for head down babies!
I feel like I'm sitting on a bowling ball
Don't remember this with my first
Babies def a lot lower
2/5 engaged is fairly engaged for 34 weeks I believe anyway
Glad uve an induction date Hun
Anyone bouncing on their ball?

I wanted to join the Facebook group as I use it more than I do the forum but am too daft to work out how to find it! Does anyone have any advice at all please? x

Send hope115 your name and email- she will friend you and send an invite

Yea send me ur name by private message n ill find u n send u a friend request- once u r my friend i can add u- its a secret group so ppl cant see our post so thats why u cant find it :)

Ah I'm an idiot, I have messaged now, that is a sensible way to organise it, look forward to being able to chat to you on there! Thanks! x

Hi ladies. Been MIA for a while. I guess you all moved to a FB group? I have received and messaged HOPE for an invite. I don't know how to find the group otherwise. Hope you are all doing great and please invite me to the FB group, as I am on FB more then any other site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->