The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Some places say 27 weeks, some say 28 weeks, I never know which one to follow!

It depends on which calendar you are looking at. Most say 27 weeks or 27 weeks 3 days.

And good news, my GTT test came back normal! One less thing to worry about!

Yay belle!!

My doctor printed out a monthly calendar for me that explains weeks months and trimesters, so they go as 27 weeks being the start of the 3rd trimester!

I have read 27 weeks and that's what I am going with. Can't believe we are so near 3rd Tri....how did that happen! lol

Edit: Also I am glad your test came back normal Belle x

Belle- yay!!! Im so nervous about taking it- i loooove my sweets, but have been trying to be good and only eat sweets once in a while.

I cant believe we are almost in the third tri!!! Iv noticed baby is really starting to move alot and im loving it!!!!

Belle good news on test results. Some lovely bump & 4d baby images ladies.

Can't believe the weeks are flying by - 3rd trimester here we come!!

Since we are all about the same, I was curious if your baby was measuring big at your last ultrasound? My last ultra sound was almost 2 months ago and he was already measuring 4 days ahead.

My LO has always measured ahead and i know the day i ovulated becuz i was tempting so it does make me a lil nervous lol. My ultrasouns at 8 weeks he was 1 day ahead, at 10 weeks 2 days ahead and at 12 and 17 weeks 4 days ahead. BUT... They say the measurments can be up to 2 weeks off so i try not to overthink it :)

Congratulations on your test results Belle! So scared for mine!

All my ultrasounds showed him as measuring right on average for everything which was a relief as my mother-in-law had to be induced early with my husband as he was so big, turns out he was very long but he is now 6' 5" so maybe that is why! But at my 25 week check up the midwife was laughing (in a nice way!) while feeling my stomach and saying he is growing very well, so don't know if that means he has had a growth spurt and is now a bit big but she didn't seem concerned so I am trying not to worry! x

Thats kinda nice you already know when you will be having your little one. I am nervous to see when my little guy decides to come, actual due date is the 28th I am just really hoping he doesnt decide to come on Christmas. With my 4 year old I just dont want to not be with her on Christmas day and I dont want my new little guy to always have to share his birthday with Christmas but I guess I have no choice on what happens lol we will see!

Well done Belle! That's exciting news! Mine is scheduled for October 7th...I am ready to get it over with. I am a bit nervous.

Our little guy has been consistently measuring ahead 2 days. I don't know when I ovulated but the Doctor is going by my AF. His first ultrasound showed 3 days later and now his last two ultrasounds he has jumped forward two days. His dad was two weeks late and a 10 lbs. baby. I am still keeping the December 30th due date which is by my AF.

I wonder when we will all deliver! I don't mind Christmas but I would feel so bad for our doctor and nurses! Same as New Years. I am hoping for anywhere between the 26-31st! But he can come whenever he likes haha! My DH's birthday is the 2nd and that is also our wedding anniversary. That would be super cute if he came then also!

So excited for the third trimester!! Are any of you ladies feeling out of breath?

Yea i feel outta breath after i eat--- im hungry like all the time but i guess im gonna start to have to eat smaller meals :)

I also really dont one LO to share his birthday with christmas.... Mostly because being a nurse it would mean i would miss his bday AND christmas every other year :(..... New years wouldnt be good either but i rather that then christmas.

Great to hear everyone is doing so well :) I have been super busy this month as the kids have all started back to school, and my youngest started full time kindergarten...I miss her sooo much during the day :(

We have also had my husbands birthday and my daughters birthday this past week and it has been super crazy here!

Your pics of babies and bumps are all fantastic! I haven't taken any of myself lately, lol. But, I have gained a whopping 20lbs already!!! I think she is growing more in my butt then in my tummy, lol.

I had my growth scan recheck today and all was good. They said she is about 1 lb 10 oz, and measuring right on track for gestation. HUGE relief to me! I still have to keep getting growth scans, though, because of the placental issue. If a restriction was to occur, it can happen as baby gets farther along, so she needs to be monitored. I am ok with that as it gives me a chance to "see her" again :)

Also, my daughter came down with Fifth Disease this passed weekend. I was a bit nervous because I don't think I ever had it. It is a risk for pregnant women who have never had it because it can effect the baby. They drew blood yesterday, and depending what that shows, I am either in the clear, or will have to continue with more bloodwork and US monitoring for a while to make sure baby doesn't become anemic or have hydrops fetalis related to the parvovirus. Fingers crossed we are in the clear!

I definitely feel SOB during the day as well as when I stay in a certain position for too long. I can't lay on my back because then I feel like I am suffocating! I can't imagine how I will manage breathing over the next 3 months!

As far as Christmas deliveries ... I feel the same as those of you who already have kids. I wouldn't want to be in the hospital away from kids on Christmas day. I am kinda hoping for the week between Christmas and New Years, as the kids are all off school that week anyway. We will see :)

Since I am a nurse as well, I know what it is like to have to work the holidays and it is a definite BUMMER. However, Whether we have babies or not, they're always requiring staff to work on the holidays, so I won't feel like they are only there because I am delivering, lol. We go into nursing, especially working the hospital, KNOWING we will be required to staff on holidays. Try not to feel too bad about it ;)

Mine are on track, but more importantly they are equal size, down to the ounce- no worries yet about one lagging behind ��

4boys- lol i think my baby is growing in my butt too ahahhaah- that made me giggle ! And good to hear from u ;) its been a while- life sounds very active for u now- other than working iv been sleeping hahhaha- hence the enlarging butt!!
Want2be- im glad there doesnt seem to be any twin-twin tranfusion :) (wear one twin gets all the goods)

Is anyone else doing the 4D scans- how much do they cost near u? How long is it usally?

Hope- In my area its $80 and I think its 30 min, not positive. It comes with 3D/4D 2 pictures, all the photos on a disc, and the dvd of the entire ultrasound.

This past week Ive started having period like cramps everyday. It comes and goes throughout the day and its not painful at all just that very achy feeling in my lower back and lower abdomen. My belly does not get hard during this time so I dont think its braxton hicks. Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->