The insanity has begun! Testing 7dpo onwards.

Yeah, I'm not questioning the lines. They're quite obvious in real life (even DH could see them with his man eyes :haha:). But the fact that they aren't darkening up is driving me crazy!

Bluemoonbubba, I'm pretty sure I implanted at 11 dpo, because I had some pretty strong period-like cramps for a few hours that evening. But it's been 5 days since then, and I would expect a more obvious line at this point. :(

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this earlier. This is the Walmart cheapie I took last night (the same one I posted this morning) along with one that I did with my SMU (the test on the bottom). So these tests were taken about 12 hours apart and there's a bit more progression than on the Wondfo tests.

(Sorry for how yellow they are! :blush:)

Attachments

• PSX_20160915_194827.jpg
    PSX_20160915_194827.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 40
Well, I foolishly used my last FRER with FMU this morning. I can almost make out the faintest possible line ever, but it might as well be negative. The cheapie this morning still has a faint line, but not even as strong as the one yesterday (although that was taken with SMU). I just don't know what to think. I didn't want to have to get in to get betas done (imagine trying to get your blood drawn with 4 kids 4 and under with you :dohh:) but if this keeps up, I might have to just do it.

I'm sorry you've not got any clear answers right now! How frustrating! And I can only imagine getting bloods done with 4! Hope you get a clear answer soon lovely xxx

Ugh how frustrating :hugs: so sorry you have to go through all this.
Have you tested at all today?

Well, I started bleeding this morning, so it's over. :cry: In a way, it's a relief to finally have an answer, but I was just starting to get attached to the idea, and I wish I wouldn't have. :(

Thanks for all your support ladies. :flower:

I'm sorry spiffy :cry: Knowing ahead that it may not be going well doesn't make it any easier I know :cry: Hang in there :hug: I'm here for you ❤️

I'm so sorry to read that Hun. What a tough few days. Thinking of you x

Sorry Spiffy. But now we can be ttc buddies together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->