The insanity has begun! Testing 7dpo onwards.

I don't think my doctor would send me for betas because I'm not even late for AF yet (due tomorrow). I know I'm pregnant (I've been getting unmistakable symptoms along with all these faint lines) but the question is, will the lines darken up? If I'm being honest with myself, I think it's going to be a chemical. :(

Be positive, the line will get stronger as the days pass on xx

I see it on all the tests! Fingers crossed for you!
Try and stay optimistic! :hugs: I know it's hard sometimes

I don't think my doctor would send me for betas because I'm not even late for AF yet (due tomorrow). I know I'm pregnant (I've been getting unmistakable symptoms along with all these faint lines) but the question is, will the lines darken up? If I'm being honest with myself, I think it's going to be a chemical. :(

I understand. I totally knew I was pregnant (even though I only knew a couple days) with my chemical in Nov. Betas do nothing and I don't know if all doctors do this, but I was told mine doesn't count as a "miscarriage" and I was told chemicals are not "clinically significant"....still very sad though 😞 I know that feeling when you just "know" it's not going right. I'm so sorry. I know you have had a chemical before your last couple of healthy babies. I do hope that's the case if the lines don't get darker.
Big hugs :hugs:

Thanks, TTC. I hope you're right. :flower:

I took another cheapie tonight and will do another FRER in the morning. Here's a picture of the test while wet, and after it dried. I can't really tell if there's any progression.

Attachments

• 20160913_181517.jpg
    20160913_181517.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160913_213522.jpg
    20160913_213522.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 25
I see lines on them all lovely and I do hope they get darker for you but sometimes you just know. Hopefully your next test is darker. Got all crossed xxx

Yep, and it appears to be my best line yet, but still so faint, so now I just don't know. :shrug:

Attachments

• PSX_20160914_101820.jpg
    PSX_20160914_101820.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40
Anxiously waiting for the frer! Maybe you have some crap wondfos? I had some stupid opks from them. Never showed a dark positive and then I ended up preggo. I've read complaints of the tests not having much dye so lines take forever to get darker....

So I thought this might make you encouraged. My last pregnancy you can see how slow the progression is. Yet I know from betas everything was fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
Just dipped the FRER, so I'm waiting for it to develop. I had to pee in a cup and then wait to dip it until after I got all my kids down for naps. My SMU was just as concentrated as my FMU (both were 5 hour holds) but now I'm worrying that maybe it still won't be as good as the FMU. Ugh. I hate all this worrying, and analyzing, and wondering.

TTC, what was the time difference between those cheapies? If they were from several different days, that's encouraging.

The top two (right two because it's turned stupid) were 1st and 2nd pee from same day. 3rd is from next day and 4th is from the day after that! Meanwhile some Walmart blue dyes darkened up much faster.

My levels were well over 5000 before I got a good dark wondfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->