The insanity has begun! Testing 7dpo onwards.

Sadly, I can't see much on the FRER. :( If there is a line, it's so faint I can't even be sure I'm seeing it. I also dipped a cheapie in the same urine and it has a faint line, but it looks like it might be lighter than my FMU test, hard to say.

So here's the FRER and the picture on the right is the last three cheapies I've taken (top is last night, middle is FMU, and bottom is SMU).

How can I be getting positives on Wondfos, but not FRER? I would worry about the Wondfos giving me false positives, except they're progressing (slowly), and I'm having pregnancy symptoms, and my period is late, all of which points to me actually being pregnant.

Attachments

• 20160914_124758.jpg
    20160914_124758.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 40
  • PSX_20160914_124640.jpg
    PSX_20160914_124640.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
Your lines on the cheapies def seem darker than last nights. It's only been hours since then too one, so maybe more time. Doubling time is 2 days

Like Jess said its not been long between tests and you can see progression. It's always tough with testing.... Think it sends us ladies a bit crazy. Got all crossed though xxx

I'm not really concerned with the progression on the cheapies, but the negative FRER is definitely throwing me off. Maybe when it dries I'll be able to see a faint line that I just couldn't see before. Or maybe the new style of FRERs just aren't as sensitive. :shrug:

I've never used the new style so I'm not familiar but I've kept away from them as all the bad things I've seen on here. Confusing! X

Yeah, I've been googling, and have found posts from other women who got positives on Wondfo before the new style of FRERs, so maybe they really are just worse. I wish they'd just go back to their original tests.

I know! It doesn't sound like this new one is a total success! I've never had issues with the old style. Are you testing again tomorrow? X

Yeah, but I plan on saving my last FRER until I start getting better lines on the cheapies, and then *maybe* it will finally have a line. :dohh:

I absolutely hate the new frer. I used the rapid result last time. Way better. I've heard many many complaints from the new curvy frer. So crazy your wondfos are progressing well!

Well, I got a faint line on a Walmart test last night, so it's definitely not just a bad batch of Wondfos.

I'm dropping my kids off at preschool, and then I'm going to do an FMU test.

Attachments

• PSX_20160915_082308.jpg
    PSX_20160915_082308.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 28
  • PSX_20160915_104158.jpg
    PSX_20160915_104158.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
The first picture is this mornings test, and the second is yesterday's FMU test (on top) and this mornings test.

Attachments

• PSX_20160915_112328.jpg
    PSX_20160915_112328.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 34
  • PSX_20160915_112832.jpg
    PSX_20160915_112832.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
The line is so visible. Just not darkening quick. How frustrating! What are you thinking about everything today? You're a day late now right? Or two?

I'm 1 day late (16 dpo) today. I still don't know what to think. I know I'm pregnant and i feel pregnant, but I still keep thinking of this as a chemical that just hasn't happened yet.

It's very clear you're pregnant. I'm so sorry you're in limbo kind of! Have you thought of just calling the ob to tell them what's going on so they can have it on your record? I only ask because with my first loss, the chemical, I didn't get it confirmed quick enough. Then I had to go through 3 further losses before they would really start looking into things. But then of course I still have no answers so it may not do any good anyway.

that first test has a very visible line, maybe you implanted late?

Ya those lines are def there. I hope this turns out to be a sticky bean for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->