The insanity has begun! Testing 7dpo onwards.

Nothing happening today. :( My test this morning was BFN, which means all those squinters were just evaps, I guess.

Thanks, Blue moon. I don't know when I could have gotten a BFP with my DD (because I didn't test until I was 5 and 1/2 weeks pregnant, but with my boys, the latest BFP I had was 10 dpo, and today is 11 dpo. So I know it's not super likely. However, I've been having period-type cramps this evening, so perhaps late implantation? :shrug: I'm going to try not to test tomorrow and then try on Monday, when I'm 13 dpo. If it's still a BFN by that point, I'll know I'm out for sure.

So I tested this morning and it looks BFN. Seeing as I'm 13 dpo today, I think I'm out.

EDIT: When it dried, there appeared to be a line on it, but there's also a big pock mark on the test, so it's hard to say if it's just a bad evap or not. I was ready to be done testing this month, but thanks to this stupid test, I might do another one this afternoon, just to be sure.

Attachments

• 20160912_091029.jpg
    20160912_091029.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 36
I think I can see the line your talking about. When is af due? X

Sorry, I should have clarified! The picture is from when it was wet and looked totally BFN. The line I was talking about was after it dried.

Mummy2Corban, AF is due Wednesday.

Ahhh okay, then I saw what you did. How many DPO are you?

Okay, so I took another test, and there's definitely a super faint line on it! However, it didn't become obvious until after it dried, so I'm wary.

I've included the original picture and a tweak to see if that helps.

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 13dpo tweaked.jpg
    13dpo tweaked.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 38
OMG I totally see it on both but esp the tweaked one!! Eeekkkk!!! I think this is he start of a bfp for sure!!! :wohoo:

Ooh I'm late to the party!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!
I see the line! I have to say I got a crap batch of wondfos a few months ago. I got those same super faint lines but they were evil evaps. They even showed up before 5 minutes. I hope it's not that but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Can you do a frer????

Okay, so I've used three cheapie tests this morning and all have lines! Better yet, I can actually see the lines without waiting for the test to dry, like yesterday. However, they're still not showing up great in picture, at least while wet. But I'll post them anyway. The first picture is FMU and the second are my two SMU tests. When they dry, I'll post pictures, since I'm sure it'll be easier to see the lines, then.

I'm a little nervous, though, because these lines are so light and today is 14 dpo. I might try to stop at the store and grab a FRER, if I can.

Attachments

• 20160913_100036.jpg
    20160913_100036.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20160913_105717.jpg
    20160913_105717.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 39
Well, I bought some FRERs, but could barely hold my pee for 3 hours, and it wasn't very concentrated. :( I can just barely make out the faintest line in real life, so I doubt you'll see anything in the picture.

Attachments

• 20160913_134244.jpg
    20160913_134244.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4