The Joys of First Trimester

Blizzy

Reaction score
I am sooo exhausted, every time I sit down my eyelids are so heavy that I can barely keep them open. And just when I decide okay I will take a nap and give in to the exhaustion I have to run to the bathroom because I have to pee! I haven't really told anyone I am pregnant besides my hubby so I can't really complain to anyone just yet. My coworker always guesses I am pregnant way before I am ready to tell, I am hoping it will different this time and I won't have as much morning sickness as I have had in the past. But I am definitely waiting for the ms to hit me, trying to prepare myself as best I can if it does hit me like it has in the past. How is everyone else doing in first tri?

I'm actually fairing well thus far, but it's still very early for me. I am like eternally exhausted, and I have to pee every few minutes. (at least that's how it feels.) No nausea or major boob pain thus far. I am much moodier than usual though. I pretty much sailed through my last pregnancy with hardly any issues until the third trimester (just huge and awkward) Kind of hoping this one will be similar.

My boobs have been sore. But I went from wearing a reg bra to a sports bra and it seems to be helping. I have to pee about every hour. 2x if I drink a lot of water. I have also been getting sick in the morning and then feel sick during the day if I smell different foods. I am also exhausted!

Congratulations on your pregnancy ladies!

This is my first pregnancy & I found it almost impossible to hide it from everyone! How do women do it!? I've had really bad ms 24/7 so I've had to make excuses for the past 2 months, so I think everyone has pretty much guessed by now! Luckily I've just hit the 12 week mark so I can tell people.

With the ms, I say get on to the meds straight away! I suffered for weeks before I got a prescription.
I also have to get up 3 times a night to pee (so exhausting) but if you cut off liquids at around 6pm, it definitely helps!
Cranberry and Raspberry juice is suppose to be really good for you when pregnant, so whenever I'm feeling like the nausea is getting worse I sip some of the juice as a little refreshing pick me up!

For you ladies that already have children, did you find that the ms and exhaustion usually gets better in the second tri? I seriously have my fingers crossed!

I hear ya! two kids and being pregnant isn't easy! I've only told one friend so she gets an ear full every day haha poor thing.

My first pregnancy I had ms the entire 9 months, not what you want to hear I am sure, and I was taking Zofran but it was not helping at all, I was also taking Unisom as well but didn't see much relief. I was scared that if I stopped taking them my ms would get worse, and I just learned to deal with it and get through the days one by one. My second pregnancy I was sick for the first 20 weeks, then woke up one day and it was gone. So with my third now I am just waiting for the ms to start and secretly hoping it never does!!

Holy crap! I don't know how you lived through all that! haha I only had about 1 night of "morning" sickness follwed by a week of nausea/food adversion for each pregnancy around 7 weeks but it was due to me not eating dinner, I know better this time around. Crossing my fingers to get lucky again!

Hope you get lucky this time around too!

Urgh, im 8 weeks and so far have had, query shingles, headaches, exhaustion to the point im falling asleep after a few hours of being awake, constant feeling of nausea if my stomachs empty so i have to snack loads (which is hard as im not a snacker), stomach cramps since the very beginning and the worst acid heartburn. Also working nights i think are killing me. Hahaha. I await the lovely time when i wont feel like i need my bed everyday and i can smile at being pregnant. For those who have had a baby before... Please tell me that comes soon :). P.s wishing you all healthy, happy pregnancies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->