The July 2014 Mommas need a name! Help us pick!

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
There have been quite a few suggestions, but we have narrowed it down to three. Voting ends Saturday November 23 at 4:25am EST.

Thanks everyone and HH9M!!!!

I still liked July Rubies but Jelly Beans is just as good:thumbup:

I preferred July Jelly Babies but that's not an option here

I went back through the original thread (starts page 50) and took the three choices that most people said they liked and put them here. Otherwise, there was about 15 options. 3 is easier to choose from

I got lost trying to find where it was in the thread and then got distracted by google again.

I knew I had asked about a name within a day or two of joining, so I just clicked on a random page in the early pages, and kept going up two pages til I found my joining, then clicked each page up individually til I found the list of suggestions.

Glad you found the poll. Hope you don't mind that I set it up, Celesse

Not at all. Its a good idea. I'm slacking atm and will probably continue to slack until after my scan tomorrow when I'll be a bit more focused.

July Ruby raspberries is a bit of a mouthful, and as much as I love July Jelly Beans there are January Jelly Beans so I voted Fireflies. Plus I love the Owl City song Fireflies, and that can be our anthem, lol

July Ruby raspberries is a bit of a mouthful, and as much as I love July Jelly Beans there are January Jelly Beans so I voted Fireflies. Plus I love the Owl City song Fireflies, and that can be our anthem, lol

Although I voted July Ruby raspberries I love that idea!

Now i want some
Jelly bellies!!!! Yummmm. I think my daughter has some leftover halloween candy...

im not a July mummy but voted for July Jelly Babies x

Voting is open to everyone! Thanks to everyone who has voted so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->