The Kardashians!!!

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
Please tell me that me and my sister are not the only people out there who are addicted to watching all things Kardashian/Jenner?!

I want to be Kim :lol:

I've got loads of keeping up with... on my sky+ and ive got KKTNY on record too!!!

Or is it just me :lol:

Not just you. Me and my sister are addicted :haha: But I want to be Khloe :lol:

I LOVE Khloe so much!! She has her own ebay listings ( i follow them all on twitter too :lol:) And she sells her's and Lemar's clothes and shoes for charity!!

Kourtney is my favourite really, but i love how Kim looks.

I love the Kardashians, I watched all seasons, including Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and I watch Kourtney and Kim take New York. And I also plan to watch Khloe and Lamar when it comes on here in the States :D

I always thought Kim was goddess in the early seasons, however, I'm beginning to think she's gotten a bit work done on her nose and perhaps some collagen. She's looks drastically different.

https://img848.imageshack.us/img848/1136/kimkardashianbeforeanda.png

My favorite now is Kourtney, she's so beautiful and such a good mom. :) (Although Scott annoys the hell out of me! :wacko:)

i love it to, kim looks like she has had her nose done and maybe fillers but everything else looks the same.

i dont think her nose looks any different, they've just done her make up well.. thats why i love contouring, makes my nose look slimmer!! If you look closely her nose is the same shape and width, just lighter down the middle :) her makeup artist is better now :lol:

I think scott is ont of those love-to-hate people. Did you see his floral suit :lol:

Yea, Kim said that she just highlights her nose, which is why it looks slimmer. I really didn't know makeup could make drastic changes like that, so I'm skeptical. Even without makeup, she looks different. I still think she was more beautiful in in the beginning, her cheeks and eyes look like she's had botox (of course on the show she said she tried it and didn't like it - but I think that was to dispell the rumors).

it really can, just a case of caking it on and using decent stuff :) There are contouring tutorials on youtube, but professionals obviously have waaaay better ways of hiding/concealing things. I learned the nose trick though as i cant afford surgery on mine :rofl:

I LOVE all of Masons clothes... he always looks like a mini-scott :rofl:

Ah well maybe I should look that up because I've got a slight bump on my nose :haha:

Mason is adorable, it's a bummer that Kourtney has chose not to put him on the show anymore, but completely understandable!

Me and my sister always watch this together aswell lol We love it, even though sometimes if can be so fake haha

I want Kim's hair and clothes!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->