The kidney bean giving me grief!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So it's been the longest 4 weeks ever, 3 of them I have been so nauseous and this week it's hit an all time high!

I'm currently 8 weeks and I'm so poorly! Not physically vomitted but the nausea is really getting to me! I think I'd feel better if I were sick! It's ever worse trying to get on with work pretending everything is normal when the men in work are all gym heads who live off a diet of smelly eggs, smelly tuna and protein!

I can't handle this!!!

Have you spoken to your doctor at all? They can prescribe an antinausea medication for you if it's really affecting your day to day life.

This is my first pregnancy, and I didn't expect morning sickness to hit me so badly. Like you, it was the nausea that affected me.. 24/7 of non-stop nausea that had me in tears sometimes. From week 5 till 8. Funnily enough I started vomiting more often from week 8 onwards, with much less nausea, and I found the occasional vomiting so much easier to take than constant nausea.
Also I wanted to tell you that I saw an obgyn at week 8 who assured me it was alright to take her prescribed anti-nausea pills which won't affect the baby. While I couldn't take them during the day because of work (they knock me out), it helped sooo much just to take them at night. Don't worry and just take the medicine your doctor prescribes! Hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->