The last day of the year.....

Hi Daisy Meadow.

I'm so sorry hun - you will hear this phrase alot, if you havent already. The difference is on here we are truly sorry & we understand every emotion that you have been through, are feeling and will feel in the future.

I hope you revisit to read messages on here, as the ladies on here will post messages, many will make you smile, and many will make you cry. Its horrible to know that there is someone new on these threads but please be assured that we can help. We have all been there and are going through what you are.

The feeling of disbelief that its happened is still with me too. I'm not sure when that goes away.

I'm told as time goes by things do get better. Its hard to believe at times, but it does. In the 5 short weeks that my son has been with the angels I have improved slightly but am still so cut up about it. I find myself being strong for a few days only for all my emotions to burst out again.

If you need to cry then cry. If you feel like doing nothing then do just that! You need to do whatever you need to do to help you get through the first few weeks.

If you need to scream/shout/cry or ask questions....you will have questions, then please ask. This is a very safe place & hopefully you will come to find this forum as a saving grace emotionally.

:hugs:

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I hope we can help you through the dark days ahead, please feel free to express whatever you need to here. I'm not sure either when the disbelief fades, I still have it 5 months on, though not the raw shock I had at first.

I wish you gentle days, am here for you whenevr you feel ready to talk. xx

I'm so so sorry about your little girl...:cry: I know that no words will take away your pain, but we are all here to listen to whatever you need to say and help you get through this as best we can, as we all know the terrible pain and shock you are feeling right now.

:hugs:

I am so, so sorry. This is the most difficult to go through, and we are here to listen, and do what we can to help in any way we can. I am so, so sorry. Truely I am.

We are here for you. I am so deeply sorry for your loss:cry::cry::cry::cry: If you ever need to talk we are all here to listen..XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

31. 12.11.
We lost our baby girl at 17w.6d.
I still can't believe...

Hi hun, literally a day after delivering my son at 16 weeks I posted my story on here because I didn't know where or who else to talk to about it but I'm so glad I did. You will get lots of support and it does get easier to come to terms with in time.

I'm so sorry you have found yourself in this section but we're all here for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your loss. Sadly there are lots of us who have been through the same or similar thing in our lives, so we know what you are going through and what you are feeling right now. Fortunately you have found this place and hopefully you will get some good support here to get you through the difficult times ahead. The ladies here have given me so much support since I joined and it is amazing how comforting it is to know that you are not alone at this horrible time.

Please know that we are here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->