The last thread I opened ended up with 4 bfp's!!! Anyone testing in January? lets go!

jessschuck

Reaction score
I originally thought I had ovulated on December 11th, but fertility friend had the dotted red lines indicating that they were not for sure about that date because not all signs matched up. So because I thought I ovulated the 11th, I was going to test the 30th, turns out, I actually ovulated the 30th!!! :happydance: crazy!!!?? that was cycle day 33!!!! :wacko: So, now I get to test January 18th, anyone testing around then??? join up, I'd love some buddies!!! heres my chart!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

Hi! The witch is supposed to arrive Jan. 6th. I am going to test on the 5th! Fingers crossed for us and to all the ladies who test this month!!

I'm due to ovulate between Friday and Monday...so will be testing on the 20th either way. :)

I'm going to try to hold out until the 11th, but I may end up testing on the 10th just cuz I'm so darn impatient! :haha:

I will join. Last period started Christmas day (oh what a gift:wacko:) even if it was short (3 days versus 5 days).

Heres to our :bfp: in 2013!!!!!!!!

My AF is actually due tomorrow and I have been having so many symptoms! Granted some can be the same as PMS but i've been having extreme doses of them. Never been so moody in all my life, not even during PMS! I'm having niggling feelings in my lower abdomen for the past 3 days, im tired and emotional, its crazy. Just waiting to see if AF arrives tomorrow and if she doesn't I'll probably be testing anywhere between the 4th and the 8th. I don't have any HPT's at home atm, this was to stop myself testing early and going crazy! Saw the title of your thread and kinda hoped you were like a good luck charm haha. Really hoping to get a BFP this month! Baby Dust to you all!

-AussieBub

Aussie I am extremely moody too! Like EVERYTHING has set me off. My husband laughs and told me this must be a sign of pregnancy because I am never like this at all, like this is way worse than PMS! I also have slight twinges in my tummy from time to time. And my breasts are sore, but that is all the symptoms for now. I have a headache but could just be because it's my first day back to work since the holidays! I am testing on Saturday, I have 4 tests at home...I should do what you do and not keep any at home but they always come with the OPK'S! Good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone!!

My husband had to go to the doctors to the other day to get more medication for his gallstones (don't worry he's fine) but I went absolutely balistic. I told him I hated him and that I resented him and wanted a divorce because he was such a prick. This went on for 2 hours before I fell into his arms, balling my eyes apologising because I hadn't meant a word I said. I was so angry over nothing and I couldn't stop myself yelling. I yelled at him, I yelled at our cat, I yelled at myself for 10 minutes. I just couldn't stop. He just held me whilst I cried and told me he understood how I'm feeling and that I can't help the mood swings. I've never gotten so mad during a mood swing that I have said anything close to that magnitude. I love him to pieces, I can't believe I said all those horrible things to him. I also yelled at the bin yesterday because it was in my way. DH just called in from the kitchen, put our song on and slow danced with me in the living room whilst I cried again. I yelled at the bin! Like what the hell is wrong with me?! Worst mood swings ever! Seriously hoping we get our BFP's this month. Lots of Baby Dust to you!

-AussieBub

Awwww hahaha I totally understand!!! It's so cute how your husband started slow dancing with you!!!!! My DH just was like, "Angela, baby, it's ok." and hugged me lol...I was mad at my straightener for not getting hot enough hahaha and then I got mad because my slipper wouldn't stay on...Oh I was mad at dinner because it didn't turn out how I wanted and I was like yelling...and thinking afterwards how I couldn't control the irritability lol!!! oh then I cried at my nephew's baptism...not even at the baptism part but at the mass during a song that I have never heard before! lol And I am not an emotional person at all!!!

Hi ladies!

I O'd on either Christmas day or Boxing day making me 7-8dpo, AF is due about the 9th so I'll be testing around the 9th-10th assuming AF doesn't show up!

:dust: to all of us!!

Oh and my symptoms so far are slight twinging, light cramping in lower abdomen, creamy and wet CM and sore bb's! I never ever get sore bb's and I am getting a slight dull ache around the base of my bb's and occasional throbbing at the sides kind of under the armpit.
This is very strange for me - whether AF arrives or not! :shrug:

I got mad the door wouldn't shut properly, that my DH was too hot to cuddle with in bed, that the bin was in my way, that the cat stole a bit of turkey left on my plate even though I was finished with it, that the ps3 control didnt turn on quickly enough etc. One minute i'm all happy and cheery and all it takes is one thing to set me off. It's so bizarre. Feeling really run down at the moment though. I feel as though all strength and energy is being drained from me. I feel im not eating enough, fast enough to keep a normal amount of strength up. I'm actually trembling right now out of the lack of strength. I just thought I was low on sugar so I had some chocolate but I keep getting weaker and weaker and more light headed. It's so strange.

-AussieBub

Those do sound like some incredible mood swings! I'm possibly 1DPO (unconfirmed until temps stay high for 2 more days), so there is nothing I would be feeling at the moment. I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot to much this cycle. I think it might be impossible to avoid, but I'm still going to try. LOL
Hoping we all get our BFPs!!

I wasn't symptom spotting either because I didn't feel we'd done enough this month and that I wouldn't be in this month. But then more and more symptoms kept popping up and starting getting more and more intense. Got to the stage where I couldn't ignore them because my husband was beginning to notice them. Really hoping to get a BFP this month but I've got it in my head that I won't :( Oh well, here's hoping. Baby Dust!

-AussieBub

Hi Ladies, I would like to join too :D I have no doubt I will be doing numerous tests this month until AF shows her ugly head.

I finished my 10 year long stretch on the BCP on 1st December...had my withdrawal bleed and I am still waiting for AF :( I have no real idea if I have ovulated or not this month but for the past few weeks I have had horrendous symptoms and have been expecting AF any minute! Still nothing to see. I am hoping it's due to a lovely sticky bean rather than the witch but I know better...can continue to dream though eh!

Baby Dust to you all x

Shopaholic, I hear ya! I am FINALLY getting back to normal after depo, and I only had one shot 2 years ago! But my periods have been normal for 4 months now, and this is our first month ttc. I O'd on Christmas Day, so we will see what happens. This will be our last baby. I have 4 little girls, so I am hoping for a boy this time around! I ordered some cheapie internet OPK's and preg tests that will be here by this Friday. I am now 8 days dpo...not sure when I'm going to test though!

adopim, sounds like your cycle is the closest to mine, I'm three days past ovulation, this morning i needed that third rise in temperature.... and it happened!!! yay!!!! I'm probably going to be like you and test on the 10th because I'm just smitten with anticipation lol

Hey Ladies :)
Im currently Ovulating lol AF is due 17/18th will await her if she doesnt appear ill test on the 20th :) xx

GL Everyone xx

hey ladies, !st month on clomid as I have PCOS. Have been trying a year and a half...went for a scan during ovulation and was told I had a heathy right sack and was to test in two weeks making it this weekend. I am NOT feeling any signs of anything but sometimes my signs dont come til the day. I would LOVE this to be turn but I have a feeling it is not as I had felt alot of pressure and emotion over the last month.

Hey!!!

AF is Due on the 10th for me! We started ttc in july so hoping and praying for a BFP!!!
I have been feeling tiny flutters behind my belly button it comes and goes!
Other than that nothing else!

Hoping you all get BFP this month!
Me included! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back