The last thread I opened ended up with 4 bfp's!!! Anyone testing in January? lets go!

:bfp: omg omg omg!!!! It was a blaringly obvious positive!

This is my third month TTC and it will be our first baby.

I'll post symptoms because I know I like reading them so someone else might.
>8 dpo slight cramping followed by a small amount of brown in my CM
> boobs starting hurting at O but stopped around 10 dpo. When they started hurting again it was diffent than usual. The pain felt like bruising and was mostly on the bottoms of them and a little on the side.
> "tummy troubles" (tmi alert! Gas and constipation) since 10 dpo that won't go away
>difficultly falling asleep even though I'm tired.
>everything put a gross after taste in my mouth.
>aching feeling in my hips and ribs.

Wahey great news beat me to it:haha:

> boobs starting hurting at O but stopped around 10 dpo. When they started hurting again it was diffent than usual. The pain felt like bruising and was mostly on the bottoms of them and a little on the side.
> "tummy troubles" (tmi alert! Gas and constipation) since 10 dpo that won't go away

Wahey great news beat me to it:haha:
How many days late were you until you checked ?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I do have a picture. I will try to post it when I get to my laptop. It won't let me from my phone.
I was only 1 day late when I tested.
Thanks for all the congrats!

I do have a picture. I will try to post it when I get to my laptop. It won't let me from my phone.
I was only 1 day late when I tested.
Thanks for all the congrats!

ooooooooooo exciting hey. Let us know how you get on when u confirm with the doc . We are all so happy for you:flower:

There it is.
It's a "first signal" cheapie brand. I'm taking an FRER tomorrow before I go in for my blood test.

Attachments

• IMG_20130123_141335.jpg
    IMG_20130123_141335.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Chaz that its totes amazing news!! I got my positive last Friday at 10dpo! since then just a little tired but no other symptoms whats ur symptoms?

Beautiful lines chazspaz!! Congrats!
I think I can officially say morning sickness is on it's way... Extreme nausea for me the last few days. No actual throwing up yet, but.... I don't think it's far off...

bummed for you... :( Chin up and sending good positive vibes for your next try

Hey chazspaz how you getting on? Has anyone else had a positive since my last post. My last period was on the 20 th of jan for six days then ovulated on the 30th. Today had very light pink spotting on tissue could this be an implantation bleed who knows. Af is due on valentines day,gutted ha ha . My last cycle messed my head up as I had a positive then two days later negative so doc said chemical miscarriage. I had a normal six day at after so all recovered. I have learnt my lesson from testing early and will now always wait for a week late. I have now sorted my head out and carrying on the mission sex ovulation then every two to three days for the rest of the cycle. Too much of a chore just sex on ovulation that drove my crazy for past three months too stressful for me that way. So now I'm going with the flow and not getting my hopes up like last time. Good luck everyone :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->