The last thread I opened ended up with 4 bfp's!!! Anyone testing in January? lets go!

Hi Girls! Can I join? I shouldnt have Ov'd untill some time this week but Im sure I Ov'd on the 1st or 2nd of Jan, I had some ewcm on the 31st(sorry tmi) My periods range from 30-39 days because I suffer from Endo.So I will be testing some time next week hopefully! Good luck to everyone xx

Well I'm 4 days late with no sign of AF approaching but I'm still getting BFN's. Not giving up hope yet though. Baby Dust ladies!

-AussieBub

I have heard of lots of woman never getting a BFP but then going and getting bloodwork and being prego!! So I am crossing my fingers for you!!! The witch appeared Saturday :( So hoping and praying this next cycle is it!!
Well I'm 4 days late with no sign of AF approaching but I'm still getting BFN's. Not giving up hope yet though. Baby Dust ladies!

-AussieBub

Hi babykhu! welcome!!! Hello Carmela88! of course you can join!!! well, I'm 8 dpo..tested because i don't have self control lol, of course, BFN... its still to early.... darn!!!

I'm 6DPO today....the wait is just ridiculous! :wacko: I'm just so antsy! :haha:

Still no sign of AF at all. Now 5 days late. Having lots of strong tugging sensations in my uterus as of last night as well. Waiting til Friday to try testing again providing AF doesn't show up. Baby Dust!

-AussieBub

Well girls, I got a positive pregnancy test with clearblue digital today, I'm very excited, but very scared.. praying for a healthy sticky bean.

Well girls, I got a positive pregnancy test with clearblue digital today, I'm very excited, but very scared.. praying for a healthy sticky bean.

Yay... Congratulations, All the Best to your next 9 months of happyness and healthyness xx

Congratulations! H&H 9 months! Hopefully I'll get my bfp soon too!

-AussieBub

Congrats jessschuck! That's exciting! Sending sticky vibes! :thumbup:
I really really hope I will be joining you with a BFP in the not so distant future...

Well, it looks like I probably got my BFP today too. Will test again in a couple days to see if my line gets darker. I posted pics in a few other threads, opinions of the lovely ladies here seem to be leaning towards positive.

Just stalked you in search of a photo and oh yeah, that's definitely a positive. Even my DH with bad eyesight could see the second line. Definitely positive. Congratulations!!! I'm a week late and testing tomorrow morning, send me some of those sticky vibes haha.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
-AussieBub

Just stalked you in search of a photo and oh yeah, that's definitely a positive. Even my DH with bad eyesight could see the second line. Definitely positive. Congratulations!!! I'm a week late and testing tomorrow morning, send me some of those sticky vibes haha.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
-AussieBub

Sending lots of :dust: to you! Hope you get your BFP, Fx'd for you!

So happy for you.....keep us updated.

I am still a ways off from testing.....next cycle not due till 20-22.

So I don't usually symptom spot but was talking to the bestie and discussed what is going on with my body. Here are my symtpoms which started before my last AF (Dec. 25 which was very light and only 3 days): on and off nausea, actually threw up after eating today, on and off extreme hunger, on and off lost of appetite, extra tireness (taking naps which i don't usually do), extra thirstiness, and extra gassy. I am waiting to test around the time :witch: is due which is Jan. 20. Also during this conversation I realized when I had gotten preggo in the past (which ended in a miscarriage) I never missed my AF. I only did a test b/c of symptoms and everyone harrassed me to do one. So for now I am just going to take it easy and see what happens around Jan. 20.

Fingers crossed for you jiggybean. Baby Dust!

Just an update on my situation... I am 8 days late. I took a HPT today with the first pee of the day and it annoyingly came back negative :( Going to book an appointment at a family planning clinic and hopefully they can do some blood work or whatever to help figure out if I'm pregnant or not. Still having a fair amount of tugging in my uterus and lots of symptoms. DH is convinced I'm pregnant now as well because of all the symptoms + how late I am. Trying to remain optimistic but it's getting harder and harder to be.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->