The last thread I opened ended up with 4 bfp's!!! Anyone testing in January? lets go!

Make sure to keep us updated Aussiebub! I hope all goes well for you! :hugs:

Hi ladies hope you don't mind if I join I am 7 days late on my period and still testing negative on fmu! It's so frustrating we were really trying this month and we so wanted a new years bfp as I had an ectopic and a miscarriage early last year. It was a terrible year and I've given my body lots of rest and tlc and now this! My cycle is normally very regular every 30 days. I've had lots of cramping an tugging of my uterus this week and have been having pangs of hunger where Id eat anything set in front of me , no sore boobs tho and that was my first sign last time. Help or friendly advice an support needed from those in the same boat? And congrats to all u ladies that have gotten your jan bfp's I hope I gain some luck from u soon x

Hi everyone,looks like im out this month. I thought I O'd last week cause of ewcm(31 dec) and I monitered this daily until it dried up.Just out of curiosity I took a opk the day my calender said I should have O'd(10 jan) and got a positive, didnt b'd because oh was away for work. Hope everyone gets their BFP's this month lots of dust your way xx

And after 2 very stressful days, it looks as though she has arrived. 11 days after she was due, I'm now wiping redish-brown away when I got to the loo and have had a few brown spots. Still having a fair few tugging/niggling sensations in my uterus but I'm done holding onto hope and finally calling it. I don't think my body could handle just how much stress its been going through the past 2 days. Good luck to the ladies still waiting for their BFP!

-AussieBub

Hi all!! I just joined and have been looking for a place to jump in, so this seems as good as any! I'm Crystal, I'm 30, DH is 29, and we are TTC our first together. (I have 10 year old b/g twins from my first marriage) I'm pretty sure I'm 3 DPO, but I found this forum looking for BBT thermometer reviews because I am pretty sure mine is wonky! All signs pointed to ovulation, but my temps seem have all been under 97, with no clear thermal shift. That isn't unusual for me, but DH runs hot and I took his last night before bed and it was also below 97. So, maybe I didn't ovulate (after positive OPKs and CM) or maybe it's the thermometer (replacing today) but either way I'm going crazy!!! :wacko: So, while I wait out this 2WW and the possibility of another wasted month, can I hang out with you guys?? :shy:

I had a chemical pregnancy, so it looks like I'm back to square one. :( boo!!! I am really hoping this doesn't throw off my cycles even worse then they already are :(

Hi ladies!!! Me and dh are ttc #2! I was 7 dpo on th 11th when I had some strange spotting after we DTD and it got me wondering if it could mean something :) Testing on the 19th if the wicked witch doesn't show!!!!!!!!

This is my husband and I's first attempt at TTC. Bare with me, I don't know all the abbreviation yet, or any of the tricks to this baby making business... in time I assume. I never knew how much work was put into making a baby...

A little background, My husband and I have never prevented pregnancy, nor tried. It has never happened, never even a scare/surprise. We got married May 26, 2012 after 6 years of dating and 6.5 years of living with one another. Raised 4 dogs, 3 still remain. We are now ready to expand our family with children of our own. I am hoping this type of forum and group of ladies can help. All advice is welcome. Please tell me if I am crazy, or is this looking like I may have hit it out of the park on our first try?

I know its not just me that thinks they are going crazy. I am currently on CD20 and 9DPO. I want to run a few symptoms by you all and get your feedback. Am I going crazy, or is my head playing tricks on me.

CD1 - Dec 26-29
CD6 - Dec 31 BD AM
CD7 - Jan 1 BD AM/PM (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
CD8 - Jan 2 BD AM
CD10 - Jan 4 BD AM
CD12 - Jan 6 BD AM (OPK+, brand unknown, mail order cheap) (Ovulation day)
CD13 - Jan 7 - ovulation still positive til about noon
CD14-CD20 (today) I have experienced headaches at night, minor cramping (feels like gas), really gassy! wasn't hungry until last night about midnight, woke up starving. Teeth ached last night went away by the time i woke up. Sharp cramp (unlike anything normal) lower left side. Sleepy, and irritable.

Expecting AF on Jan. 21 (26 day cycle)

Hi Seeingdouble,

I too am brand new, I am obsessing over this TTW. I didnt do temping this month. I am still not 100%sure what I am doing with that.

I would love to go along this journey with someone TTC as well. This would be our first on either side, we are anxious, excited, ready, and nervous! I just cant wait to get a BFP!

Cheers!
Crivay512 (Angie)

This is my husband and I's first attempt at TTC. Bare with me, I don't know all the abbreviation yet, or any of the tricks to this baby making business... in time I assume. I never knew how much work was put into making a baby...

A little background, My husband and I have never prevented pregnancy, nor tried. It has never happened, never even a scare/surprise. We got married May 26, 2012 after 6 years of dating and 6.5 years of living with one another. Raised 4 dogs, 3 still remain. We are now ready to expand our family with children of our own. I am hoping this type of forum and group of ladies can help. All advice is welcome. Please tell me if I am crazy, or is this looking like I may have hit it out of the park on our first try?

I know its not just me that thinks they are going crazy. I am currently on CD20 and 9DPO. I want to run a few symptoms by you all and get your feedback. Am I going crazy, or is my head playing tricks on me.

CD1 - Dec 26-29
CD6 - Dec 31 BD AM
CD7 - Jan 1 BD AM/PM (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
CD8 - Jan 2 BD AM
CD10 - Jan 4 BD AM
CD12 - Jan 6 BD AM (OPK+, brand unknown, mail order cheap) (Ovulation day)
CD13 - Jan 7 - ovulation still positive til about noon
CD14-CD20 (today) I have experienced headaches at night, minor cramping (feels like gas), really gassy! wasn't hungry until last night about midnight, woke up starving. Teeth ached last night went away by the time i woke up. Sharp cramp (unlike anything normal) lower left side. Sleepy, and irritable.

Expecting AF on Jan. 21 (26 day cycle)

Symptom spotting can be sooooo tricky during the TWW (two week wait). But it all sounds very promising! What's the earliest you're going to test? I'm testing on the 19th

Symptom spotting can be sooooo tricky during the TWW (two week wait). But it all sounds very promising! What's the earliest you're going to test? I'm testing on the 19th[/QUOTE]

I have no idea when I should test. Husband says a week late, Big sister (mom of 3) says wait 2 days late. Many ladies here test early.

I have no clue! this is the first time for all this stuff. :) thanks for replying!

Angie

Symptom spotting can be sooooo tricky during the TWW (two week wait). But it all sounds very promising! What's the earliest you're going to test? I'm testing on the 19th

I have no idea when I should test. Husband says a week late, Big sister (mom of 3) says wait 2 days late. Many ladies here test early.

I have no clue! this is the first time for all this stuff. :) thanks for replying!

Angie[/QUOTE]
If you have a pretty good idea of when you ovulated, I'd wait at least ten days after that before testing. I have Internet cheapies so I'll probably start testing 10dpo but I'm thinking this month was a wash. FXed for you!!!

If you have a pretty good idea of when you ovulated, I'd wait at least ten days after that before testing. I have Internet cheapies so I'll probably start testing 10dpo but I'm thinking this month was a wash. FXed for you!!!

THanks for your message, tested 10DPO First thing in the AM, and got BFN. Gonna try again 12DPO.

as of recently I started getting a runny nose while eating. strange... possible cold symptoms. NOt giving up yet. AF has yet to show her ugly face! so there is still a chance.

got my bfp today 12dpo ecstatic! tested negative at doctors on Monday and bfp today with digital clearblue hoping for a sticky bean! keep on being positive ladies x

THanks for your message, tested 10DPO First thing in the AM, and got BFN. Gonna try again 12DPO.

as of recently I started getting a runny nose while eating. strange... possible cold symptoms. NOt giving up yet. AF has yet to show her ugly face! so there is still a chance.

Any updates? I broke down and tested yesterday (8dpo) but BFN!!!! I am having some early pg symptoms, but who knows?? So, FXed still, for both of us!!!!! ****babydust***

Any updates? I broke down and tested yesterday (8dpo) but BFN!!!! I am having some early pg symptoms, but who knows?? So, FXed still, for both of us!!!!! ****babydust***

Hey there. I tested this morning 14dPO and got a BFN. I don't feel so hot today so who knows. I feel like its not gonna happen this month I will test again on Monday, AF is scheduled to come then. We shall see. *baby dust

Hey there. I tested this morning 14dPO and got a BFN. I don't feel so hot today so who knows. I feel like its not gonna happen this month I will test again on Monday, AF is scheduled to come then. We shall see. *baby dust

Our cycles match up pretty closely!!! I'm due on the 26th, I'm 9dpo today, and I have 24-26 day cycles. It looks like your cycles are short, too. FXed for you, hope AF doesn't rear her ugly head!!!!

got my bfp today 12dpo ecstatic! tested negative at doctors on Monday and bfp today with digital clearblue hoping for a sticky bean! keep on being positive ladies x

CONGRATS!!!!!! Sticky Bean vibes headed your way!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->