The last thread I opened ended up with 4 bfp's!!! Anyone testing in January? lets go!

I'm going to jump in :) Hopefully sharing everything will help me stop obsessing. Hope no one minds me joining in :)
AF is due Tuesday the 22nd. I am 11 dpo (well 12dpo since it is after midnight). I usually chart my bbt, cp, and cm but I did a horrible job at tracking bbt this cycle. It does seem like my BBC has been a bit higher the past few days though (average for postal for me is 97.7 and It was 98.1 today)
-:happydance:My boobs started hurting immedietly after ovulation but since last night (10dpo) they really don't hurt except for a few hours or so tonight. I also had really visible veins in my boobs since O that went away a few days ago, but today they kept popping up And then going away.
-At 8dpo I was laying in bed when I felt a stabbing/pulling twinge type pain around the uterus. Felt really similar to my ovulation pains but a little more painful. That night dh and I did the deed and after when I went to the bathroom I saw mostly white creamy cm but then had a small glob of light brown/pink mixed in.
-11 dpo I was really really tired.
-my cervical position is all over the place. Usually I'm a steady low after af and then medium, then high leading up to O, the right back to medium and the to low before AF. This cycle is change from high to medium to low everyday, sometimes even with in the same day it changes.
-My CM also seems to be acting weird. Usually its creamy after AF, then watery then egg white leading to O. After O its creamy until af. I'm never "dry" and almost never "sticky". Ever since 8 do its been a weird mix of watery and creamy and I've noticed a few small amounts of pale yellow creamy cm.
And input would be great if anyone has any :) I've only got a few days until I find out if the witch AF is going to show her ugly face and I'm getting anxious
-

^ please excuse All the typos in the above post. I'm on my phone :p

Can I join you ladies? This is our 4th month trying for number 2. DS is 2 and a half. I'm not overly hopeful this month as I think we missed bd durin ovulation:( my cycles have been all over the place do I wasn't sure if I even was ovulating but a blood test this month confirmed that I did. We also started using conception plus this month. My AF is due any day and no sign yet. Did an internet cheapie before having a glass of wine on Friday which was a BFN though so am probably already out. If still no AF, will test again tomorrow. Haven't had any major symptoms except for some cramping last week (which I thought was AF coming early). Boobs are a bit tender but that is normal for me during TWW. X

Hi All

You all sound like you have mood swings like me I sound evil at times. Then next minute cry and apologise. It's strange as at the time I mean it then after when normal again I can't believe the things I have said as never even thought of them. Feel so sorry for my partner he gets it all bless him. He laughs about it though.

Started ttc in Oct 2012 and keep getting symptoms each cycle. This month I am three days late and took this test...which looks good but after I had taken test I was bleeding a little bright red. Then few hours later it turned brown but light then two hours later red again and slightly heavier. Is this af/implantation/spotting/miscarriage? I am very confused. But that's my test so far this month ladies. I'm waiting for more tests to arrive from amazon cheapies and clear blue digi.

Good luck to you all and keep me informed.

Sorry here is my test this morning:haha:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
welcome chazspaz, cat81 and 7Gembob!!!

Chazspaz, symptoms sound promising! don't be in a hurry tp test, I know, easier said then done, but if you give it some time you are more likely to get a positive test. Testing everyday is an emotional rollercoaster lol!

cat81, I have decided from now on I am not testing until my period is a week late, the reason for this is because this month I had a chemical :( I found out i was preggers at 10 dpo, got a positive digital pregnancy test, it was positive 3 days, then the 4th day was negative and I started bleeding... Just knowing that i was pregnant for a few days really hurt emotionally, so i will no longer test until my period is at least a week late, there are sooooooo many women who have chemicals where the bleeding starts the day af is due, or with a few days of when shes due.

7Gembob, looks positive to me!!!!! congrats!!!! hoping you have a sticky bean!!!!

Is there any explaination for the bleeding I am having as well as a positive result. Could I have had a chemical if my next test is negative ?

i'm new to all this

Thanks Jessschuck. I know exactly what you mean. I had a chemical a couple of months ago. Had a feint positive and let myself get all excited. Then had a bfn a couple of days later and started bleeding. I tried saying that I wouldn't test until a week after AF was due for the same reasons as you but I just don't have the will power :)

Hi every one I have just got back from the doc. His test said bfn!. He said I may have tested too soon and test read falsely or maybe very early miscarriage. But to go back if I get bad pain/heavy bleeding. Other wise to count it as af and carry on ttc. I cried as I got my hopes up but strong again now to carry on.

Hi... I tracked my ovul date to be Jan 10th, which means I am currently 11dpo.. I took a one of those online cheapy pregnancy tests last night and it was VERY faint. I tried again this morning and it was still very faint, but ever so slightly darker (or maybe I'm seeing things). I tried a different on line preg test I had left over from my last online order and that one is also very faint... I'm so nervous, we have been trying since last summer and i dont want to get my hopes up... my AF isnt due for another 3 days, could we be pregnant?

AF showed up today! Back to the TTW with the others in February!

CD1

welcome chazspaz, cat81 and 7Gembob!!!

Chazspaz, symptoms sound promising! don't be in a hurry tp test, I know, easier said then done, but if you give it some time you are more likely to get a positive test. Testing everyday is an emotional rollercoaster lol!
Oh, I somehow missed this until now. Thank you! I am determined not to test until Wednesday the 23rd since AF is due Tuesday ( OMG that today!) FX! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but this really might be it.

AF is officially late! I'm going to test later today (night shift so I haven't gone to bed yet)please keep your fx'd for me and for :bfp:
I'm so so sooooo scared to test. What if its negative? What if its positive?!?! Haha things look good but if I've learned anything from TTC its that things are never what they look like and AF likes to mess around once you need her to be regular!

AF is officially late! I'm going to test later today (night shift so I haven't gone to bed yet)please keep your fx'd for me and for :bfp:
I'm so so sooooo scared to test. What if its negative? What if its positive?!?! Haha things look good but if I've learned anything from TTC its that things are never what they look like and AF likes to mess around once you need her to be regular!

:test::dust:

Good luck Chazspaz hope its a BFP!!!! Will this be your first baby and how long have you been trying?

Think positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bfp: omg omg omg!!!! It was a blaringly obvious positive!

This is my third month TTC and it will be our first baby.

I'll post symptoms because I know I like reading them so someone else might.
>8 dpo slight cramping followed by a small amount of brown in my CM
> boobs starting hurting at O but stopped around 10 dpo. When they started hurting again it was diffent than usual. The pain felt like bruising and was mostly on the bottoms of them and a little on the side.
> "tummy troubles" (tmi alert! Gas and constipation) since 10 dpo that won't go away
>difficultly falling asleep even though I'm tired.
>everything put a gross after taste in my mouth.
>aching feeling in my hips and ribs.

:bfp: omg omg omg!!!! It was a blaringly obvious positive!

This is my third month TTC and it will be our first baby.

I'll post symptoms because I know I like reading them so someone else might.
>8 dpo slight cramping followed by a small amount of brown in my CM
> boobs starting hurting at O but stopped around 10 dpo. When they started hurting again it was diffent than usual. The pain felt like bruising and was mostly on the bottoms of them and a little on the side.
> "tummy troubles" (tmi alert! Gas and constipation) since 10 dpo that won't go away
>difficultly falling asleep even though I'm tired.
>everything put a gross after taste in my mouth.
>aching feeling in my hips and ribs.
Congrats! Do you have a picture?? :thumbup:
That is fabulous news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back