The least amount of formula Lo has taken in a day .

D

Divinebeauty

What is the least amount of ounces your LO takes in a day?

Ava only took 19 ounces yesterday!! It was really really hot here and she was so sleepy yesterday I had to get her up for her bottles... so weird.

Just curious what the least amount of formula your Lo;s have taken in a day

Before weaning, my LO's minimum milk intake would be 10oz and maximum was 18oz a day
The least amount she has had is 5oz (but did have some solid food throughout the day), and now LO rarely has more than 8 - 10oz in a day xxx

Oh geez, 32oz?! Mine's massively addicted to his milk...

18oz and this was when he was having an ounce or two at a time because he was that laid up with a cold. The most he has had is 38oz, usually around the 30oz mark though unless he is coming upto a growth spurt or having a growth spurt x

10 oz & it was before weaning. He was 5 months & off milk. His average was 15-18 oz from 5 months +. He didnt go for more than 24 oz & it was for few weeks at 4 months, then he started to drop his intake agian

4oz for the first few days after he was born and then a few months ago he had 6oz total in 2days coz he wasnt feeling well

Last month Avery had a few really bad feeding days. But I think the least she took was 22-24 ounces.

Around 11 oz was her least I think.

Madison has always been a very small eater. 20 oz is a good day for her. Around 16-18 is average.

Around 11 oz was her least I think.

Madison has always been a very small eater. 20 oz is a good day for her. Around 16-18 is average.

I dont find Ava is a HUGE eater either, she usually plays at the bottle smiling or laughing shes demanding when it comes to first getting it but after about 4-5 ounces she thinks its funny to just sit there and play around , then her milk goes cold.. and then she gags.. and ya feeding time can be fun!!! :dohh:

That being said however she was 13 lbs last doc visit and doc said she needs to eat 2.5 x her body weight.. well shes deffinitely not having that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->