The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

I think its just me and you in here now Jade lol x

Sorry for letting this thread die girls! Im totally pants! Life seems to have gotten incredibly hectic lately! Keep up the good work though! :D Only 4 weeks to go! xxxx

i didnt go weigh in this week as i knew i put on and didnt want to shame myself :blush: well done girlies!! xx

Hi girlies, well done with the weight losses!! :happydance::happydance: I haven't been on for a while as we finally got Pop's passport and we have been back to the UK to introduce her to her Grandmas and Granddads and Aunties and Uncles etc ...... so I haven't been very strict on my diet and not weighing in - oooops :dohh: back on the diet now and am going to be very strict to try and lose as much before xmas as possible :wacko:

Soooooooooooo how much do you girlies still aim to lose? I have just over a stone to lose :cry: but am determined I am going to do it!! Have just bought a treadmill as well as a joint birthday/Xmas pressie :thumbup: so am finally going to do some exercise as well!!

Hubby is off away in January for 3 months so my aim is to look like a completely new woman by the time he gets back and wow his socks off!! ha ha :haha:

xxx

I lost my weight! I'm 9st 13lb now and 10stone was my pre-preg weight. Anything now is a bonus :)

Congrats Kitten!! :happydance::happydance: Are you wanting to lose any more?

I am craving chocolate big style!!! :wacko:

xxx

Sorry I not been on a bit, Caine been ill

Hope your all doing well!!

I stayed the same.......... AGAIN! :rofl:

Hi girlies, hope everyone's doing well. I went on a detox type diet this week to kick start after pigging on holiday and lost 6lbs!! Yipeeeeee, am now the lowest I've been since before getting pregnant :happydance::happydance: fingers crossed it continues .... I am soooooooooo hungry xxx

Congrats Kitten!! :happydance::happydance: Are you wanting to lose any more?

I am craving chocolate big style!!! :wacko:

xxx

I would like to be 9stone but just going to keep on the way I have been and see what happens. I've never been 9stone so no idea what I'll look like etc.

I stuffed on chocolate last week :dohh:

Hi girlies, hope everyone's doing well. I went on a detox type diet this week to kick start after pigging on holiday and lost 6lbs!! Yipeeeeee, am now the lowest I've been since before getting pregnant :happydance::happydance: fingers crossed it continues .... I am soooooooooo hungry xxx

Wow, well done you!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->