The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Not looking forward to WW tonight, I drank my weight (so alot) in cocktails on sunday night oops...

I didnt go last night! Naughty I know

I have started a fresh this week though been snacking of fruit rather that buscuits and am making SW Chicken Jalfrezi for din dins tonight!

x

LOst 0.5lb this week, better than nothing i suppose, need to lose 2lb then ive lost a stone :happydance: hoping to loose that this week!!!

did not weigh in last week but will do tomorrow although i think im fighting a losing battle at the moment lol

Wish me luck for tonight Im not expecting a loss but I am going to class! x

Good luck Becky!

I forgot to weigh in this morning, will do it tomorrow tho I bet I am the same AS ALWAYS! :dohh:

Must try harder.....

Howd you girls get on with weighing?? Godd luck hope you got losses :) xx

Well done Becky!!

I forgot to weigh again and had my breakfast now :dohh:

I have put a couple of pound on :( but I have been eating loads of choccie :blush:

Lesley I am same, I know Christmas is a slippery slide for me :(

How is everyone else getting on?

The Wii Fit said I gained 1lb this week but had me at the same weight so I must have been like half a pound lighter last week or something. Not expecting a loss tomorrow, we've had Dominoes twice and I'm existing on chocolate.

I amk just cooking a pork and stuffing roast dinner mmmmm cant wait :lol:

Well done Kitten! Hoping to break the 0.5lb habit I've had for the last 2 weeks, I need to loose more!

Nights out and kebabs dont help!

2.5 off for me this week :D That brings me to one and a half stone!! wooohoo! :D xxxWell done everyone else too.. not long to go and then we can eat loads of mince pies and put it all on again! :D

Well done Kitten, Nessa, Maya and Kimbowee!

Now someone help me stop being a piggie :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"