The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

if youre happy with youre weight now hun then stop, sometimes losing too much can make you look ill :( just try and maintain your current weight :hugs: xx

Im not thats the thing! Im 9st7lb and between a size 8-10 but still dont feel confident or happy with how I look!

I think what I need to do is start toning but im too scared to go to a gym because of how physically unfit I am x

If you stop when youre not happy with youre weight youll be misreable (sp)
Personally i would keep going till youre at a weight that youre happy with, youve done great already hun and id die to be back into size 8 you lucky thing!!!!

youll get fit in no time hun if you get to the gym, every one starts somewhere :hugs:

Thanks hun! I think im going to keep going with it until I feel happy! I wont go below 8st7 I dont think!

Im a size 8 bottom size 10 top although I dont look that small iykwim

I just picture the gym being full of really fit skinny people :( I think I would be more interested in going if I had someone to go with but none of my friends seem that interested x

I bought a treadmill for the house as i couldnt get motivated to go either :( prehaps buy a some gym things for the house like an ab cruncher, weights and a cycler thingy?? xx

slimfast for brekkie, salad for lunch. Off to the gym soon for an hour and I'm getting a chippy for dinner :rofl:

I had a chippy dinner :blush:

Only chip cob though and some peas, not tooo bad :rofl:

Not weighed this week :blush: will weigh on wenesday

Well done hun!!

I've been off the healthy eating this weekend, had a rough week with LO not sleeping so I've upped my calories to keep me and my milk going! Not looking forward to weighing on Monday.

Lost 3lbs this week!! Only got 4lbs to go now!

well done hun :thumbup:

I lost 2.5lb this week :happydance:

c'mon girlies this thread is lacking some serious motivation :(

Well done Hannah, Kitten and Nessa!!! :D

oh sorry for some reason i thought i was in this group lol

RIGHT GIRLS!! I am going to sit down tonight and update this thread because Ive been RUBBISH and havent done it for weeks. I hope everyones keeping up the weightloss. 7 weeks to go now... Ive lost 17.5lb so far so still got 10.5 lb to reach my Christmas goal. We can dooo it! Lets just hope we dont put it all back on again with the mince pies and choccies over xmas!

xxx

Well done Maya!

I stayed the same again :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back