The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Mmmmm rae I am drooling at those recipes!!

That taco bake is good when you really, really want to pig out without feeling bad. Only problem is, I usually end up wanting to eat the whole things because its LUSH as you like to say over the pond ;)

The chicken fiesta...comee onnn. I'm gonna make that tomorrow now that I've re-brought that one into my life hah

Hellooo! :D Doing goood today! :D Although still not had dinner as Laylas only just gone to bed and Im STARVING!!! will pop some salmon in the oven now I think! I hate eating so late though:D How are you getting on? xxx

Doing well today :) Not craving sugar as much as yesterday, and had a nice dinner of chilli spaghetti. It was SO moreish and yummy and even OH wolfed it down! You would never have known it was...

wholewheat spaghetti
soy protein mince
homemade sauce
ground pumpkin seeds
ground flax seeds
omeg-3 oils

^^^ makes it sound disgusting :rofl: OH has already asked when we're having it again :lol:

Whats in the sauce? I think I'd like to try it! Mmmmmm!!

Well i'm not doing well at all today really skint. So i ain't got much fresh food in! Just been nibbling on crap all day :rofl:

Will do better tomorrow after a good shop

i will join :)
i would love to lose 2st by christmas then i can ask for new clothes!!
good luck ladies xx

Im in :thumbup:

Im joining slimming world at 10am, i have gained a stone in the last 6 weeks :cry: im such a binge eater!!!

Im really going to struggle girls so im going to need your support :flower:

I will update later today with current weight and goals xx

Im in :thumbup:

Im joining slimming world at 10am, i have gained a stone in the last 6 weeks :cry: im such a binge eater!!!

Im really going to struggle girls so im going to need your support :flower:

I will update later today with current weight and goals xx

Will add you to the list once you get back. Good luck hun :D Im going again tonight... Eeeekk! xxx

Right Im back!!

Current Weight 21/09.- 10st 8.5lb
Goal Weight 23/12/ - 8.st 8.5lb

Im going to need all the luck i can get!!

Started on a Red today xx

Lunch was awful today :(

Chips & cheese and onion omlette :sick:

So I ate some of the chips, and fed everything else to our office dog :rofl:

I really need to start bringing in my own lunch from now on :sick: Any suggestions?

Okay well the day is just starting here so I'm gonna try to make it a good one!!!

On the Self website there is a dietician that blogs about everything she eats during the day. its at https://www.self.com/fooddiet/blogs/eatlikeme/

Its really actually cool because she has an 11 month old baby so she deals with the same things we do! But yea, stealing some of her food ideas is a good idea, she puts all the nutritional information for them there too.

Raf how about Crackers and cottage cheese, brown bread sandwhiches, jack pot with filling xx

You could take veggies & hummus and fruit with cottage cheese!

Or you can prep a salad in a container and bring whatever you're putting on it seperate so it doesn't go soggy

Grilled chicken breast sliced and put on a whole wheat bagel with lettuce, tomato and mustard is awesome, I love that for lunch.

Thanks girls! I'm a veggie but will adapt those ideas. Veg & hummous sounds like my sort of thing!

I'm terrible with portion sizes though, i like to feel really full. So I need to eat a lot of something really healthy like an undressed salad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->