The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Well you need to eat a whole pound of raw veggies to get 100 calories haha. I think you're okay ;)

I find adding beans, corn and chicken to my salads help fill it up because it has lots of fiber and protein.

Oh wait, you just said you're a veggie ;) scratch the chicken and add seasoned tofu?

Lunch was awful today :(

Chips & cheese and onion omlette :sick:

So I ate some of the chips, and fed everything else to our office dog :rofl:

I really need to start bringing in my own lunch from now on :sick: Any suggestions?

When I was doing 12 hour days I'd make a big pot of sauce with mince, onions, courgette, mushroom, tinned toms, kidney beans and abit of chilli and seasoning and bring some in a lunch box with a bit or rice and rocket salad. You could use quorn mince instead of beef? It would last me about 4 days and then I'd make another for the rest of the week.

Can I join you!

I want to be 9st by Christmas but my overall goal is 8st7lb.

That mean I need to loose 1stone and 1/2lb by Christmas x

ok so... plan of action!

veggie for me too...
going shopping 2moro for fresh healthy food :thumbup:
smaller portion sizes!
gym - i think my membership just ended but will see if i can get back into that

will weigh myself in the morning.. ive just had lunch so wont do it now..

i have a feeling the words 'fatty fatty bum bum' will appear on the screen of the scales!

Mmmm these ideas all sound lush! I'm drooling already after my crappy lunch! :lol:

Okay I've decided I'm not eating anything if I don't feed it to Renah too :rofl: Since I'm completely neurotic over what she eats, I think we'll be okay.

Lunch will be a veggie stir-fry and dinner will be spaghetti & salad. Snacks will be cereal and raisins ;)

I've forgotten what I'm making for dinner tonight. Hmmmm.

I think it was supposed to be Fajitas

Evening girls! :D Hows everyones day been? Im so chuffed I lost 4lb this week :D So 5.5lb in 2 weeks! woopiee!!

Anyway, it appears Im an idiot and dont know how many pounds are in a stone so Ive done the list all wrong!! thought there was 16lbs but theres only 14lbs in a stone... Confusing... as theres 16oz in a pound.. SO I better make some changes to original post! :dohh:

Ohh. That stuff confuses me so much.

Its only 5:30pm here so I'm still waiting on dinner.

well done hun, that's brilliant!! :happydance:

day has gone ok after the manky lunch :lol: went to the shops so am thinking haloumi and mint wholemeal pittas for lunch tomorrow :)

Tonight I had wholemeal pizzas with low fat cheese and cherry tomatoes, salad with sweet peppers, tomato, cucumber and carrot and some roasted sweet potato drizzled in honey.

:hi:im joining u lovley ladies !! i was starting ww but then fell preg ! so now ive had my LO ive a stone of babyweight still plus another st !! so put me down for 2st pls:D im doing ww again ,just been to buy some meals :dance:

congrats on those that have already done fab !!!! x

i had a sandwich for lunch a plain jacket spud with a salad for dinner and i refused desert which was my FAVE pancakes with choc spread and whipped cream!

I have no idea why, but 2.5 stone (35lbs) doesn't seem like a lot to me....hmmm....remains to be seen if I can lose it though :rofl:

:hi:im joining u lovley ladies !! i was starting ww but then fell preg ! so now ive had my LO ive a stone of babyweight still plus another st !! so put me down for 2st pls:D im doing ww again ,just been to buy some meals :dance:

congrats on those that have already done fab !!!! x

Have added you to the list! :D Good luck with WW. Lets hope we all can lose this weight for Xmas! I really dont wana be a fatty for two christmases running!! :dohh: xxx

i had a sandwich for lunch a plain jacket spud with a salad for dinner and i refused desert which was my FAVE pancakes with choc spread and whipped cream!

Mmmmm sounds lush! But very bad for you! :cry: Well done for not having it! :thumbup: xxx

I have no idea why, but 2.5 stone (35lbs) doesn't seem like a lot to me....hmmm....to be seen if I can lose it though :rofl: remains

I was just thinking the same about my target of 28lbs... But best to have a goal thats achievable... Can always do another stone after that! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->