The little house

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
I've seen the trailer for this and think it will be quite interesting.. Ha anyone read the book?

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/pre...ilippagregorynovelthelittlehouse/default.html

i thought i might watch it havent read the book though

DH and I are debating whether to watch it or (from what I saw on the trailer) whether it will make us run for our lives if any of our Mother's turn up!

Mizze

I just saw the trailer a moment ago... looks like it might give me the creeps a little :S

I havent read the book but Im definitely going to be watching...

I saw the trailer to it and thought I'd give it a try, it looks pretty good

from the trailer it looks like if i watch it im gonna be too scared to let anyone near little one ever again lol

Does anyone know when its airing? Its been advertised as coming soon for a while.

I didn't even know it was a book! Will def be watchin on monday x

Does the book have the same title?

From the trailers I thought it looked like it had been adapted from Little Face by Sophie Hannah? If so then I'll deffo be watching - it's a cracking book :happydance:

From the trailers I thought it looked like it had been adapted from Little Face by Sophie Hannah? If so then I'll deffo be watching - it's a cracking book :happydance:

I wondered about that as well, I think Little Face was probably her best book, but I'm hoping The Little House is from something else so it will all be a surprise to me.

I wondered about that as well, I think Little Face was probably her best book, but I'm hoping The Little House is from something else so it will all be a surprise to me.

Its a Philipa Gregory book - ive only read her historicals before (the other boleyn girl for example)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-House-Philippa-Gregory/dp/0006496431

Still dont know if Im going to watch it, it looks a bit scary! :argh:

Mizze

Ive been waiting for this to come on tonight so deffo be watching, it seems really good from the adverts.

Everyone holding eachothers' hand?

Repeat after me... "It's not real, it's not real." :haha:

I've been looking forward to this all week... I didn't know it was a book though..I'd love to read that!

i don't really like it so far. it's just making me want to cuddle aiden closer lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->