The little house

yeaaah i wanted to know the same thing haha! im really not sure what is going on though :/ i must be just stupid haha xxx

the MIL is pissing me off no end lol. shes a weirdo..

oooh looks like the doctor wasnt a real doctor

yeah i just thought that myself

Yeah she did i was thinking WTF is she doing? :wacko: :rofl:

I would be out that house now with knowing what she has been doing!!

Who else thought the ending was complete and utter shit?

I also think she turned really bitchy in the end i felt sorry for the old poor fella!

I didnt get that ending at all!

xxx

I dont get what the picture was about did they think she was trying to get the picture and had fell trying so? :wacko:

STUPID ending!

I was just saying to my husband, should have been that they found out about the mil's wicked ways and she got put in the mental home, and the girl and her husband left the country.

It's like they ran out of time so had to rush the ending.

I think they decided she had been reaching for the picture of her and the dog and she slipped and fell.

It was a really weak ending. I was hoping they would overhear her confess and being nasty on the baby monitor so they all knew what an evil cow she was.

Then if they had to have somebody fall off a balcony she could have been so furious at being caught out that she tried to push the DiL and fell herself.

I agree with Redlily, it felt very rushed, but as a MiL victim it was still a happy ending to me.

I think though that they made the DiL very creepy in the end, like she was turning into the MiL.

I liked the ending!
I think the point was that even though she wasn't ill at all she was turning psychotic in the end which is why she took the opportunity to make the accident look dodgy.
The mil fell by accident but only after she'd basically threatened to throw the boy down the stairs if she didn't leave!!!
Good ending because she had the peace of mind knowing she was right but because no one else knew life could carry on as 'normal'.
It was the icing on the cake becuase the mil wanted her to leave but in the end she had her son, her house, even had sex in her bed.

I liked the ending!
I think the point was that even though she wasn't ill at all she was turning psychotic in the end which is why she took the opportunity to make the accident look dodgy.
The mil fell by accident but only after she'd basically threatened to throw the boy down the stairs if she didn't leave!!!
Good ending because she had the peace of mind knowing she was right but because no one else knew life could carry on as 'normal'.
It was the icing on the cake becuase the mil wanted her to leave but in the end she had her son, her house, even had sex in her bed.

I suppose when you put it like that, yeah it was a good ending x
When the DIL confronted her I thought she was recording it to show her nhusband & FIL that would have been good, or the baby monitor one someone else suggested x

i thought the ending was ok. it even got me thinking that maybe the daughter in law was the psycho one after all and the mother in law was only reacting.

I realyl enjoyed it all but I thought there maybe could have been aother 1 or 2 parts just to go into the story a bit more indepth. I liked it that the MIL got her comupance finally, but it was so quick. I would have like to see them play a few more games and winde eachother up. But at the end she was very much acting like MIL and poor father FIL had to move out to the small house. It was a happy ending though

yeah the way the daughter in law behaved at the end was what made me doubt the mother in law as the psycho. i think i would be hugely relieved if that were me not trying to emulate the mother in law once she'd gone. so was it really the mother in law that was the psycho?

yeah the way the daughter in law behaved at the end was what made me doubt the mother in law as the psycho. i think i would be hugely relieved if that were me not trying to emulate the mother in law once she'd gone. so was it really the mother in law that was the psycho?

I think so. We heard her threaten to throw the baby downstairs.

Yes at one point I was thinking I wonder if it really was the DIL what was psycho but I guess that's good writing for you! That's why it's good that she finally threatened to throw him downstairs then we all knew for sure! sounds like a good read.

I enjoyed it but there was an hour and a half of lead up then a very poor/ rushed half hour ending. Was still good though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->