The little house

Couldnt watch it, im having MIL rage tonight so this would reeeeeallly get me going :rofl:

OMG I want no i will tell my husband if i can't be the first to hold our baby I must be the 2nd.

VERY good ... I can't wait for the next episode now :happydance:

Oooh no too much for me - I didnt watch the first bit but DH came to bed and had the second half on - got v upset about being depressed and having the baby taken away....

Red Lily - DH DID actually say to me "its not real" Daft I know but it upset me. He thought it was excellent but im giving it a miss.

Maybe one for when im not pregnant!

Mizze x

i just watched it now and i found it truly terrifying. I actually feel sick :(

Cant wait for tonights episode. OH usually goes up his mates on a tuesday, but I've told him he has to stay home tonight because I REALLY want to watch it but will get freaked out on my own lol. Xx

Is it on again tonight? I thought it would be next week. Glad you said so or I'd have missed it. :thumbup:

I had my mum tape yesterdays one because I ended up at work so I'm trying not to see any spoilers, but it sounds very creepy.

Oh i didnt know it was on tonight either thanks!

I dont think it is back on until next week.

No it doesnt seem to be coming on! Oh well haha x

Watched it last night online. I thought it was great and horrible! It got under my skin like Flowers in the Attic. I thought the portrayal of how lost a new mum can be especially when things don't go to plan was excellent. It really brought back those early days of Byron screaming as soon as he was put down, feeling like a rubbish mum, line everyone else manages the baby better. Then add the MIL! Scary stuff!

Watched it last night online. I thought it was great and horrible! It got under my skin like Flowers in the Attic. I thought the portrayal of how lost a new mum can be especially when things don't go to plan was excellent. It really brought back those early days of Byron screaming as soon as he was put down, feeling like a rubbish mum, line everyone else manages the baby better. Then add the MIL! Scary stuff!

I love the Flowers in the Attic books, I read them when I was about fourteen and they got to me the same way!

What's worrying me is that three of my friends have emailed me to say "Oh, she's like your MIL!"

I haven't watched it yet so I'm hoping they are exaggerating a bit, mine is bad but I hope we aren't into scary psycho territory yet lol.

Lol I reckon she's bad enough to not be like mils of anyone here!

(sorry I edited this as clearly my phone typed something uncomprehensible!)

I recorded this and watched it this morning. I agree it was great and horrid all at once. Can't wait to see the next episode and hope the MIL gets her comeuppance! That awful comment about her daughter 'no pain, no gain'. I wonder what happened there?

I felt so sorry for the poor woman with her new baby being encouraged to give him a bottle and getting no help with breastfeeding and then being so alone trying to manage with her baby and thinking he preferred her MIL to his own Mum. Then her friend saying a lot of Mum's must feel that way and she looked so hopeful, only for him to say he wasn't sure and didn't know. :nope:

Lol I reckon she's bad enough to not be like mils of anyone here!

(sorry I edited this as clearly my phone typed something uncomprehensible!)

It did! I read your original post and was confused lol :wacko:

Makes much more sense now. My IL's did stalk me on Thursday though, they followed me (walking with Joseph) home from the supermarket in the car like kerb crawlers, then stopped the car and stared at the house when we went inside.

But even mine aren't quite this bad (I hope).

Clearly it also changed 'in' to 'un' but that's not even a word! Maybe it's American? Stupid iPhone and its random predictive text!

No I reckon if my mil was anywhere near that bad I'd have sussed she was nuts during those years before having a baby.

I missed it last week, there was a good reason...:blush: lol
Cant wait to see it this week tho.

Is there a reason why she just sniffed the sheets where her son and wife just had sex? :wacko:

found that very strange :rofl:

oooooh she's evil x
has she just sniffed the sheets where they had sex???? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back