The longest and shortest 6 months of my life...

I am sooooooo sorry, 6 months was worse for me even than her due date, i don't know why. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I feel just as you so lost and so empty and so hurt all the time, when will we feel whole again, if it's never and I think it is, I am so scared of that :cry::cry: I am not healed either, I miss her so much i just don't know how to stop this pain inside of me. I want to feel again I want to be able to smile and mean it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I pray every night for all of us to get some peace, I pray we find it one day.
Thinking of you and Evelyn, more than you even know.
XOXOOX I am so sorry :cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah :hugs: Evelyn was so very much wanted and loved and she knows this.

RIP Sweet Evelyn. xx

Can't even imagine.... Really sorry :hugs:

:hugs: i too struggled around the 6 month mark and also running up to the 1 yr mark... cried buckets... am feelint at ease atm ..but am aware this can change on a daily basis.. :hugs: thinking of u XXXX

I've not got to that point yet, so can't comment, but huge hugs to you xxxx

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all of your comments. I feel a little better now but can't believe how much the pain hits after a period of feeling kind of ok!

Hugs to you all and floaty kisses to your angels xxxx

It just does that. I can have a pretty ok week and then spend days crying because it all just hits me again. Sometimes it's triggered by something, sometimes it just happens out of the blue. I don't know if I'm the best person to give advice, I was pretty broken before all of this, but now I'm sure I can't be fixed.

Oh I feel your pain...:cry:

I may not be quite so far down the line since it happened, only 3 weeks, but already I am seeing signs that things are breaking down inside me. I thought I was doing so well, and yesterday I lost it completely. I had terrible dark thoughts, and started arguing with my husband, saying our relationship was failing, not wanting to be around my family...not good at all.

I've now got some names of counsellors in my area who deal with bereavement and specifically this type of loss. I am going to book some sessions to see how it goes, because I can see already that I am not coping well at all, even this early on. I need help.

Have you tried anything like that? I have no idea if it will work, and I'll let you know if it helps me. It's good that we have this place, though. It is at least somewhere we can all share with people who get it. :hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah! :flower:

I completely understand how you are feeling and thinking today... That 6 month mark is horrible, honestly.. Like the others mentioned, I was dreading having to encounter her due date but 6 months, whew, that just marks something very different....:nope:

Evelyn is one very lucky, precious perfect lil girl who knows she is loved and wanted and still longed for and missed everyday ... :hugs:

Prayers of comfort for you and your family being sent your way dear...:flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah....
I didn't realize we was so close in this God awful time table ... I'm just 1 week ahead of you...

Xoxo

Thanks Kam :hugs:

I am sorry that we had to meet this way and that our babies are so close in age :cry:

Good Morning SarahJane!:flower: :coffee:

Just sending some morning love :hugs: your way!!

Hope your day is GREAT!

:hi: ~Kelly

I'm a bit late to reply, as I was away for the weekend, but just wanted to send hugs to you and your angel, I'm thinking of you xxxx

All of you girls are amazing :hugs:

That's all... love you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"