*The Loo-La Ladies*

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
This is a group for the Loo-La ladies who dont really know where to put themselves :haha: were crazy,mad and very friendly and were one of a kind and here is a list of the ladies .We're all on different cycle days and we are good friends :kiss:

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/Image2-1.png

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust: We're all hoping for a 2010 :bfp: :dust:

:tease: Sarah1726 :tease:

:yipee: mrsmmm :yipee:

:muaha: Daisy74 :muaha:

:friends: Josy0710 :friends:
:angel: xXx 20th August 2010 xXx :angel:

:flasher: tigger867 :flasher:
:cloud9: :yellow: :bfp: 25th september 2010 :bfp: :yellow: :cloud9:
:happydance:10dpo :happydance:

:pop: wanny74 :pop:

:wohoo: nashysgirlxxx :wohoo:
:cloud9: :yellow: :bfp: 12th October 2010 :bfp: :yellow: :cloud9:

:headspin: birdiex :headspin:
:angel: xXx 13th August 2010 xXx :angel:

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/Image3-1.png​

:cloud9: The Loo-La Ladies :bfp: symptoms :cloud9:

:yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue::pink::yellow:

Come on ladies this needs filling up !! :thumbup:

thanks josy i hope everyone else likes it :flower: if anything should be added let me know :)

well my temp dropped slightly thats ok though right ? im off out for a drink tonight :) not alot though, im not a big drinker ive been playing the darling housewife today lots of cleaning and washing and dinner done :) so i deserve a drink tonight, how are you today josy ? all good i hope ? any plans for today ?? xxx

oh, and who said they were making the sticker thingys for our signatures ?? i cant remember lol xxx

Sarah, I'd also recommend to ask the other thread be closed so it can't be posted on anymore. I'm doing schoolwork this morning. My friends will be here in 2.5 hours. GF has already told me to have my running shoes ready by the time she gets here. She called at 8 am to make sure I didn't run without her. lmao. love her.

aww well you have fun mrsmmm :hugs: and yes i will request the other thread be locked :) xxx

oh actually, i cant because hmh set it up so i cant request that it be locked xx

Loveeeeeee the new thread!! Were home toto were home,,,,Had a temp rise this am 97.7 whatcha all think???
How is everyone 2day?
((((((hugs)))))

wow looks good im guessing you def ovulated :happydance: im the oppisite, my temp dropped slightly :wacko: im great today you ok ? :hugs: xxx

wow looks good im guessing you def ovulated :happydance: im the oppisite, my temp dropped slightly :wacko: im great today you ok ? :hugs: xxx

I am ok,Kinda tired and very crampy and I dont know why it is in my lower belly like pulling or something :shrug:
I am not giving up hope that this may be all of our cycle.
Hugs :hugs:
***** If I ovulated 2 days ago can I stop BD yet :haha: DH is drained and almost deflated he had the nerve to tell me last night he was completly empty I said we will see about that :haha:
HE wasnt.....:blush:

This is a group for the Loo-La ladies who dont really know where to put themselves :haha: were crazy,mad and very friendly and were one of a kind and here is a list of the ladies .We're all on different cycle days and we are good friends :kiss:

:happydance::happydance: Thanks so much for making this,It means alot to me to log in and have a home to come to :thumbup:
Your awesome & I wish you ALL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes, Daisy. I'd say you're good. You can let DH rest now. You're pain is probably from overworking your who ha area.

Sarah, that sucks we can't lock the other thread.

Yes, Daisy. I'd say you're good. You can let DH rest now. You're pain is probably from overworking your who ha area.

:coffee: Good to be honest he was getting kinda well BORING when we were BD everyday so well last night was outside :blush: NO WORRIES,,,It was dark and very socluded....FYI I have 2 girls and want a boy BUT will obviously take either and read for a boy do it close to O and women must orgasm as well and well if we were in the bed there would of been NO O for me as the girls were both here and I feel funny so the deed was last done 2x yesterday 12:30ish and 9pm :haha: Hope he aimed and fired right lol

:rofl: your poor hubby, at least with mine last night he was wrecked after bd'ing twice i wouldnt get off i said i wanted more he said he was tired so i was sulking :blush: i want it on demand :rofl: xxx

i know but its because hmh created it so its her thread therefor i cant ask for it to be locked :dohh: xx

Hun a temp drop is fine :hugs: I hope you have a good time tonight.I may have some red wine just a glass or 2 :winkwink:

:happydance::happydance: Thanks so much for making this,It means alot to me to log in and have a home to come to :thumbup:
Your awesome & I wish you ALL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

your welcome, i just though it would be better instead of being in the 2ww section on an old thread :haha: so we deserved somewhere for us and this is what this section is for so i thought ''why not'' xx

:rofl: your poor hubby, at least with mine last night he was wrecked after bd'ing twice i wouldnt get off i said i wanted more he said he was tired so i was sulking :blush: i want it on demand :rofl: xxx

:blush:

If he dont on demand I sulk like a child and demand it I figure he will but he DONT always so I just :sleep: pass out lol :haha:

WE WANT :baby: BABIES HERE,COME ON EGG & SWIMMIES SHOW ALL OF US LADIES A BFP

yeah i dont think a few glasses of wine would do any harm :hugs: me on the other hand, im an alco-pops type of girl ...lemonade type of girl like bicardi breezer orange, they're only like 4% volume a big bottle ( wine bottle size) so hardly any alcohol in them at all xxx

https://lmgfieldmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/usable-all-breezers.gif

these are the small bottles, same size as a budweiser bottle id prob drink 5 or 6 on a night out and i do be still sober, it tastes like lemonade and you would need to drink 12+ to get half drunk on them lol xx

yeah i dont think a few glasses of wine would do any harm :hugs: me on the other hand, im an alco-pops type of girl ...lemonade type of girl like bicardi breezer orange, they're only like 4% volume a big bottle ( wine bottle size) so hardly any alcohol in them at all xxx

https://lmgfieldmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/usable-all-breezers.gif

these are the small bottles, same size as a budweiser bottle id prob drink 5 or 6 on a night out and i do be still sober, it tastes like lemonade and you would need to drink 12+ to get half drunk on them lol xx

Yummmmmmm :happydance: maybe I will go grab 1 of these instead
I just DONT want to get my hopes up that we got the egg when :cry: we have been trying for 3+ years and nothing except a dang chemical last month I was so upset I deleted my other chart from last month as I dont want to look @ it anymore :cry: showed where I got to put in my BFP but maybe just maybe we did it and if not I will get back on that horse next month :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->