• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

This is a group for the Loo-La ladies who dont really know where to put themselves :haha: were crazy,mad and very friendly and were one of a kind and here is a list of the ladies .We're all on different cycle days and we are good friends :kiss:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust: We're all hoping for a 2010 :bfp: :dust:

:tease: Sarah1726 :tease:

:yipee: mrsmmm :yipee:

:muaha: Daisy74 :muaha:

:friends: Josy0710 :friends:

:flasher: tigger867 :flasher:

:pop: wanny74 :pop:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance: Thanks so much for making this,It means alot to me to log in and have a home to come to :thumbup:
Your awesome & I wish you ALL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

your welcome, i just though it would be better instead of being in the 2ww section on an old thread :haha: so we deserved somewhere for us and this is what this section is for so i thought ''why not'' xx

:hugs: This is much better,I love it and I really like how we all have different smilies,Mine suits me well :haha:

i wasnt sure if they sold them over there lol xxx hopefully we all caught the egg and sperm :dance: imagine if we all got our bfps ?? how crazy would that be lol xxx

yes daisy i had you in mind when i thought of the angel and devil :haha: if anybody wants a different smiley, let me know :flower: xxx

yes daisy i had you in mind when i thought of the angel and devil :haha: if anybody wants a different smiley, let me know :flower: xxx

I love my smiley it fits me :hugs: your so sweet for takling the time to do this for us
I am HOPING & PRAYING we ALL get out BFP this month :baby:

i enjoyed doing it :) i thought it was fun but if anybody wants anything changed, let me know , daisy what are you doing for the day ? LEAVE YOUR HUBBY ALONE !!! :rofl:

sorry I knocked right back out this morning :sleep: but I did make the buttons PLEASE let me know if you don't like them you will NOT hurt my feelings haha if you have any suggestions on a different one please let me know :D

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/Image2-1.png

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/Image3-1.png​

as far as my 2WW....i have been having cramps since yesterday...tested today and a BFN, temp is still up though but for now I am setting myself up for BFNs that way it won't bother me tooooooo much

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
After ALL the hard work I tested AGAIN a few minutes ago and got a VERY (as you can see) daek line on ovulation test :cry::cry::cry:
DH CANT get captin winky to salute

I guess I am out :cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• DSC01742.jpg
    DSC01742.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01746.jpg
    DSC01746.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Yes I am crying,i cant believe this I was looking for it to be more faint instead this is what I got,,,WHY LADIES? WHY?? And he is so tired and well I am out for this month but will be here to cheer you all on and add any and all support I can.
Hugs,Daisy

So confused I had a temp rise too.....So confused now :(

ur not out!! are you silly? haha. U dtd plenty the sperm will live inside for up to 5 days. In fact because I only BD before ovulation and not on the day of I did a research and people swear thats how you get a boy lol cause they swim slower but live longer so they'll be waiting for your egg to release

Thanks Josy and I hope so I guess that is all I can do is hope.....I dont know why I have had 2 days now on my chart with a temp increase though? It wasnt hot in my room or anything.I am really really confused.

i was really upset and am upset that this test is showing so strong,I have deflated DH and dont know when he could even salute I am sure you know what I mean....
Seriously I am unsure how great his swimmies are and have always thought that if it wasnt right then and there (BIG O) then we wouldnt succeed...Will you please look @ my chart and tell me what you think?
Hugs & thanks
Daisy

I also had alot of cramping this am,And I feel like I could just cry & scream

I say don't be discouraged! it might be better for you that they are there waiting for the egg instead of having to make a dash for it...im new to the charting thing so i cant really help you with the temp rise sorry...

I say don't be discouraged! it might be better for you that they are there waiting for the egg instead of having to make a dash for it...im new to the charting thing so i cant really help you with the temp rise sorry...

Thanks I get confused with the charts too and I know everyone is different.I will keep my FX for all of us.I guess I am upset because I had DH bed down SOOO much and now well would be great and he cant.He is going to try to later but we will see.I just feel it is now time to bd and I have been tiring him out all week,But I am taking your advise.

ur not out!! are you silly? haha. U dtd plenty the sperm will live inside for up to 5 days. In fact because I only BD before ovulation and not on the day of I did a research and people swear thats how you get a boy lol cause they swim slower but live longer so they'll be waiting for your egg to release

By the way from what I know about charts yours is looking good,Goodluck hun and I love the signatures you made...Very nice!!! :hugs:

yeah my DH had a hard time this month I think if we didnt get it this month i am not going to tell him I am ovulating lol...he never has had a problem...and doesnt have a problem until he hears the words "I am ovulating" and I feel so bad cause he feels so bad he cant even look at me cause he thinks he let me down so I will hide it from him lol

yeah my DH had a hard time this month I think if we didnt get it this month i am not going to tell him I am ovulating lol...he never has had a problem...and doesnt have a problem until he hears the words "I am ovulating" and I feel so bad cause he feels so bad he cant even look at me cause he thinks he let me down so I will hide it from him lol

My DH was in tears and I feel bad i yelled @ him,Now he is mowing the lawn and I am going to tend to my garden for a bit I guess.Thanks for everything
:hugs:

yeah same here I felt bad cause I got mad at him so thats why now i swore im just going to trick him into it hahahaha :D

yeah same here I felt bad cause I got mad at him so thats why now i swore im just going to trick him into it hahahaha :D

If I am not pregnant this month I am NOT telling him when I am ovulating anymore,It is just to much on him I think and it isnt like I DONT try to be sexy LOL but i prefer him on top as I have been told that and from behind are the best positions....Time will tell and I really hope you and the other ladies get your BFP...I feel so mean to him now but am to damn stubborn to just go outback and say sorry maybe once I am over my childish tantrum I will see if he would like to go fr a walk or go do alittle fishing he always loves that,Thanks so much!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->