• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

Josie, I hope u got it as well.

Sarah, so sorry about your granddad. Many hugs.

Dh is home. I received a pos opk at 4 pm. We bd at 1 pm. We'll bd tomorrow after our friends' wedding. So happy I didn't ov early.

Hi ladies,

Oh sarah im so so sorry about your granddad, i hope he went peacefully:hugs:
Mrsmmm, and josy, catch that eggie girls, i need you guys as my bumpbuddies:thumbup:.

Well just for the record, i thought i share my symtoms;
1dpo - just cramp and ovulation pain
2dpo - bit crampy still and tingly nipples
3dpo - nothing much just a normal day
4dpo - again nothing much
5dpo - ok cramp is back but very mild, later in the day. Bloated and very gassy.
6dpo - these cramps are odd, a very strong pulling feeling, like 'o' pains but very low down, seem to be worse if i get up suddenly or move faster, bloating and gassy geting worse, slight back ache, in lower mid position.
7dpo - ok boobs feel tender today, the pulling cramp is still there, bloated and gassy, :blush:, the back ache is worse today, had take pain killers.
8dpo - cramp still there, but seem to come and go, very full feeling down below, boobs feel heavy and mega tender, nipples feel tingly, the dam bloating and gassy feeling is still there, feel really tired, had a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, very rare for me.
9dpo - All of the above, but the cramp has clam down abit, and backache isnt as much either, still very very tired. Done a preg test, seem to be a very faint line, but dismissed it as evap line, try again tomorrow.
10dpo - really shattered can sleep all day if i wanted, done a test with first morning urine :bfp: but very faint, held wee, and done another, again:bfp:, its confirmed im pregy:happydance:. still have cramp but mild mainly pulling and tagging feeling, still bloated and gassy, boobs tender and massive can see the vains in them, skin seem very glowy dh commented on it (he doesnt know yet!!!).
11dpo - Still tired and sleepy, same as above most of it, dh knows today as i put a bun in the oven instead of his dinner:haha:, he's over joyed with excitiment:happydance::cloud9:.

And the rest well im still shattered, not getting much cramping and pulling now, weeing forever, and the bloody bloating and gassy feeling is still there, and ive started getting heartburn as well, just recently. Oh forgot to mention at 16 dpo, morning sickness has kicked in mainly when i wake up and goes by noon, Havent vomited or anything like that.:flower:

Just gonna past loads and loads and loads of baby dust your way girls,:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Tigger, thanks for sharing. Hope we can be your bump buddies too. We just bd again. Lol, I think dh is ttc instead of ntnp. He's now passed out napping with the kitties. So cute.

hi tigger, what date did you get a :bfp: so i can add it to the first post on the first page ? xxxx

Hi hun, i got my bfp, on 25th sept, at 10dpo. Still very early days yet, but im already booked in for my antinatal appt with midwife, on 12th oct thats next work:happydance:.

GL to all you girls, hopefully it wont be too long. i wrote a long passage on how i got my bfp, im gonna forward that same passage to all you girls.:dust:

Ok girls follow these steps, and im sure you get your BFP.

1; Start charting, cos even if your opk might say positive, you might not really release the eggie. Charting will tell you when you have ovulated.

2; Start testing for possible ovulation, from cd 6, even if you have long cycles, and make sure you test at least twice daily. Test at these times only, NOT THE FMU, 11am-4pm and 6pm-10pm. Make sure you hold your wee if possible for 4 hours, before testing. And save your test strips so you can compare the colour change, as the days go by. Also 1 more thing, if your like me and you cant tell if the colour change is dark enough, invest in the CLEAR BLUE OVULATION DIGI, the one with the smiley face, if the strip seems dark, just test with the smiley to be certain.

3; Try not to bd, at least 3 days before 'o', but no longer than 7 days, as semen starts getting stale after 7 days, but its at its strongest after 3 days.

4; Start checking your cervix mucus, once its EGG WHITE looking go for the kill, also if your opks are saying go go go.

5; If your like me, and you dont get EW CM, invest in a sperm friendly lube, i used PRESEED, it gives your swimmers a fertile state, so they live longer, and have a better chance to get the eggie.

6; When bding try and bd just before bed, so afterward you stay in a lie down position, giving the swimmers an extra boost. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT GIRLS, ORGASM AFTER YOUR PARTNER HAS CLIMAXED. I can hear all you ladies screaming at me right now!! but its important, your cervix acts like a vacum, when orgasm, sucking most of the contents of your 'V', meaning the sperm. Hence giving your swimmers a head start, to reach the eggie. Also if you can try and bd in the early hours like at 1am, as that will cover the day before and the day after, if you know what i mean.

7; This is optional, if you have problems with ovulation, or sperm count, invest in a supplement, that is ideal for your problem. for myself and DH we both invested in fertile blend. But that doesnt mean it be ideal for you, PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE TRYING ANY SUPPLEMENTS.

8; Last of all, start the 2ww. And GOODLUCK:happydance::thumbup:

Tigger, thanks for the write up. 90% of the time dh does go first. So that's good. If we don't get a bfp this month I will try preseed.

well ladies im on cd41 and still no sign of af :( i dont know why but every 3rd cycle my af goes all funny on me lol xxx

i just cant wait for this cycle to be over cos i havent been taking my temp or using opks this month cos i was up to dublin sooo much it wasnt really worth it so im just waiting to get my next cycle started so i can keep track, but were still bd'ing every second day just incase :winkwink: xxx

Sarah, hope your relaxed approach works, hun! Hugs.

its very quiet in here lol still no af or any af cramps i usually get a week or so before af shows....starting to get impatient now :(

hi sarah, r u sure your not preg? as you say, that your not temping, or opking and your bding every other day, may be you hit the jackpot. Hence the no AF:winkwink:

i tested this evening witth an IC and not even a hint of a line so its a late cycle but thanks anyway tigger xxxx

Sarah, fx for a positive. I just had sushi. Since I'm a good wife, I ordered some for DH to eat when he comes home. Yesterday, I cooked. He's been spoiled since coming home.

School started for me this week. I'm taking e-Business and Computer Systems (lots of Microsoft office stuff).

My cat is looking at me through the window in the door. I wonder how long it will take for him to figure out the sliding door is open for him to come through.....not the door he is staring through.

hahaha mrsmmm lol your too funny :p ok guys does anybody want to do me a really really big favour ? ok well i only have standard windows paint and i cant seem to do it so maybe you guys have photoshop or something? well my mam has been very sad and upset since my grandad passed away, and i wanted to make this thing, i cant really describe it but like this picture only instead of where it shows the flowers i would like a pic of my grandad and on the other half of the page i would like a poem can anybody do this for me please? if so, let me know and i can give the image and details, thank you =]

my birthday coming up soon ( December 9th ) and ive decided to get my first tattoo :happydance: im getting it done on my left wrist (inside) and it will say grandad in a dark purple and alon the side coming down in a swish kinda motion im getting 3 stars, one to represent my grandad and the other two to represent my 2 nanny's i cant wait, but scared at the same time :blush: lol xxxx

Attachments

• deepest sympathy.jpg
    deepest sympathy.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Sarah, I can try to do the thing you're talking about.

I have a tattoo I got on my ankle. DH and I have tattoos that are very similar. Not planned. We got them before we knew each other. I've had mine since I was 18 years old.

5 dpo today. Only symptom is my low back hurting like I slept wrong. To my knowledge, I slept fine. lol

Attachments

• tats.jpg
    tats.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
thanks mrsmmm, it would mean alot if you could do that for me, just send me your email in a message and i can email you the pic and poem, if you dont mind, or i can post it on here, up to yourself :hugs: and wow love the tattoos, im on cd 48 and still no sign of af or any pains.the last af that was late was 3 months ago but it arrived on cd 52 AND i had cramps etc for like a week and a half thats when i joined BnB. but this time, nothing :O i tested a few days ago with an IC and it was a bfn :( .... confused.com LOL i hope all is well with everyone, mrsmmm, i have my fingers crossed for you this month :hugs: xxxx

WOW ladies, im on cd 52 :cry: did an IC last night BFN :( this is by far the longest cycle :( xxx

im 3 weeks and 2 days late and i dont have any sign that she will be showing any time soon, no af pains nothing no sore boobs or anything :shrug: xxxx

god its soooo quiet in here, is everyone ok? still no af, the first day of my last period was the 25th of august its now the 17th of october, should i be concerned? lol gonna wait another week or two and if still nothing will go buy a proper test who knows, those IC could be just...crap haha but i have no symptoms at all of been pregnant or of af coming so im just gunna wait a little bit longer.im not even stressing over it..would you say there is a chance ? here is an image of my chart (click to enlarge pic ) hopefully you can see when and how often we bd'ed wasnt charting or doing my opk's cos i was in dublin over my grandad passing help ladies :thumbup: xxxx

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
hey all, sorry not been around i have no net at the mo, keep fingers crossed sarah, i had last AF 27 Aug, & now look :) so glad to be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->