• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

:hugs: tigger that is bad news but were here to support you and try cheer you up :hugs: hopefully you can still conceive <3 xxxxx

Tigger, it only takes one spermy! All the stupid sites I read said that after ov wasn't any point to bd'ing for baby. I guess that they can write anything these days.

Sarah, I bought some Robutussin for better cm. I could only stomach taking it twice. I hate the taste. Made me want to puke! lol Besides, I'm already taking everything under the sun. Here's my psycho vitamin list. Please don't make fun of me. It's just plain silly that I take this many pills. lol
1 prenatal
1 vit C
1 vit D
1 calcium, zinc, and magnesium multi pill
1 vit E
2 Maca (1000 mg)
2 EPO (2000mg) only on days leading up to ov, none in 2ww
1 B6
I eat tomato soup 2x a week. I drink green tea at least 3x a week. (I like these foods but have become more food aware while ttc.)

On a personal note, DH is applying for a senior management position with his restaurant company. FX something good happens soon. He's under a lot of stress while waiting.

American football season starts today. I'm such a sports lover. It's a nice break from baseball. I even plan fantasy football. I've won the fantasy superbowl twice in my group of friends. PS - I'm the only girl who plays. Awesome!!

Hello ladies,I wanted to drop by and say hello I had a terrible day and a terrible panic attck ( I suffer from anxiety & panic attacks)
I agree it only takes 1 swimmer to get that egg,I am close to ovulating right now but well drained so no bd for us 2night,What will be will be
FX for u all
(((((hugs))))
Daisy

Daisy, I know you're taking it easy. The good news is that you've lost weight! Think of how much stress that will take off your bean!

hey everyone, i've missed you all, been a silly week lots of weird shifts. On a good note, after a 79 day cycle last month, and being put on Metformin, I O'd on CD 12 this time, and am now 3DPO FX'd that we caught the eggy :) xxx

That's great, Nashy! So happy for you. Enjoy the 2ww and ss.

Well, ladies, I've mentioned this on another forum. I still dont' think anything is going to happen this month, but for some reason I'm avoiding alcohol. I completed my humanities class and got an A on my final. I had a bottle of wine for the occasion, but I didn't drink it. Really weird for me. Maybe ttc is making me n-u-t-s.

yay for mrsmmm congrats on your A :dance: im on cd 19, not taking opks or my temps this month, just gunna take it as it comes, hope i have a normal cycle, on the other hand, i havent had ewcm or anything right now i have sooooo much creamy thick cm its unreal....maybe thats the cough medicine ??? thought that thins out cm....but ive never had this much cm before xxx

Sarah, thanks. I had to write so much in that class.....ugh. I thought I'd never make it.

Cough meds are supposed to thin out your cm. I think though that lotiony cm is good as well. As long as it is not sticky and tacky like drying elmer's glue. I read that description online somewhere. Lots of cm is good as well!

Other than that, how are you? OH still working hard?

yeah, im good i guess,my grandad still fighting away altough he is loosing hope, he cant be fixed so its just a matter of waiting :cry: but tonight he said to my mam, im going to die, i want to go with a bang....1 drink will kill him,he will hemmorage and he knows this, but he said to my mam that he is giving up and soon ( he didnt say when) he will have a drink,with my mam and he will enjoy himself, he will drink whisky,have a few cigars and listen to irish music....because he knows, once he has a sip of alcohol,he will be dead within 24 hours....my mam wants to spend his last day with him and get drunk with him...that is his wish...he didnt say when he wants to do this, when he is ready i guess...one of the hardest conversations i have ever had to have with my mam :cry: i dont think she could handle watching him hemmorage like that, she couldnt handle the blood last time, its breaking her heart knowing he is dying and she cant help, and its breaking my heart to watch it all :cry: life can be so cruel sometimes....and my OH was let go :cry: there goes christmas out the window...were still ttc and he said he will find another job...just nothing seems to be going right for me lately, a bit of a hard time :cry: xxxxx

Goodness, Hun. All I can say is I'm sorry for the terrible time.

Sarah I am sooo sorry to hear about your grandfather,I have tears in my eyes and I know it is soooo hard on you hunny and I am here for you,Here or facebook.LOADS of babydust 2 you all,I am ovulating today :)
We bd 2x today and have every other day up until now,So time will tell.Lost one more pound so I am excited.((((((((HUGS))))))))
Daisy

My horoscope today: Something that you have wanted very much for quite some time is finally manifesting in your life. Don't start to question it. You may be questioning why this didn't happen sooner, or whether it is the real thing after all. The answer is that it didn't happen sooner because you and another person weren't ready for it until now. Yes, it's the real thing. Enjoy your good fortune and happiness and don't doubt it for a moment.

My horoscope today: Something that you have wanted very much for quite some time is finally manifesting in your life. Don't start to question it. You may be questioning why this didn't happen sooner, or whether it is the real thing after all. The answer is that it didn't happen sooner because you and another person weren't ready for it until now. Yes, it's the real thing. Enjoy your good fortune and happiness and don't doubt it for a moment.

WOW that sounds VERYYY promising hun FX!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,Well I tested POS for ovulation last evening and today about 2pm then was negative by 7pm with holding urine,Soooo I think I am officially in the tww
I am going 2 be honest with all of you as I always have been I REALLYYY want another child but I will NOT test until 9/26 this is my grandmother whom I am names afters bday that passed away 10 years ago,Unless of course AF shows her face b4 then
Also I have lost another pound,Been busting my rump 2 do so and have switched it up some,I loveeeeeeeee food lol so what I have been doing is cooking dinner some days around noonish and keeping them on a hot plate,I eat my dinner around 1pm and then a slim fast and or cereal for dinner,Been walking alot and just really trying to take off these pounds.Well wanted to share,Hugs to all
DH and I covered the bd part now the rest is up 2 the good lord above,IN HIS TIME NOT MINE
Hugs!!!!!!!!!

Hey Daisy! That's great that you're losing weight. I'm trying to get back motivated as well. I think it's just better to be active. :dust: to you in the 2ww. I'm "this close" to being done with mine.....last 4 days. 10 dpo today. I thought about testing, but I changed my mind. I hate BFNs.

Noooooo! Ick! Sorry, Josy. 3 more days to go here.

caught by the witch. :/

So sorry hun but FX for u next month,I feel out this month because I messed up and didnt bd @ all after my surge,I did bd on the day of surge but wow it can be sooo confusing.Going to let nature takes its course through the holiday season
Hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->